The who have Top Gear insulted this week thread

Apparently some solidary Romanians have taken offence..

Some solidary idiots who are stupid enough to not be able to understand Clarkson humour.

Although I'm ashamed to say that I was expecting this kind of reaction from some people in my country, knowing that they were idiotic enough to willingly re-elect our current president.

Last edited:
*blows off dust from thread*

New series!

This quote didn't even make the final edit, but Alistair Campbell blogged about it and that was enough to spark the first official complaint of the new series! :?

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a239260/clarkson-slammed-for-top-gear-gay-remark.html

Although I have to admit, Stonewall's Ben Summerskill comment on Jezza was quite funny as well: "Surely the reason Jeremy Clarkson doesn't want to get bummed is that he needs somewhere to speak out of." :mrgreen:

Last edited:
What's wrong with Jeremy's statement?

With every freedom to do X must also come the freedom to refuse to do X. Voting for example, free speech, all those things - we're free to use those rights, yet also free to not use them. Same thing here, you're free to get bummed, but Jeremy would rather he didn't. Without his right to not get bummed, wouldn't a lot of weirdos bum him all the time?

:lmao:

For a man who doesn't want to be bummed Clarkson was curiously keen on Grindr.

Curiously keen and keen to give it a go are two entirely different things, heh.

you beat me to it. its true, it seems worse here in the states. i just hear or read, in the past few days, about someone who ordered a cup of coffee in Miami and it went something like this:

Waitress: what can i get for you?
Customer: ill have a coffee, black
waitress: ummm, sir, we dont call it that here. its called a coffee "regular" so please order it that way from now on.
Customer: well, i want a B-L-A-C-K COFFEE, not a "regular"
waitress: well sir, then im going to have to ask you to leave.

ect.........

is it so bad that we cant even ask for black coffee? just imagine the hate mail that family guy gets!

America used to be much cooler 30 years ago...

Last edited:
For a man who doesn't want to be bummed Clarkson was curiously keen on Grindr.

I somehow think that if Jezza were to enter into a gay relationship he would be the bummer rather than the bum?e. ;-)

Funny thing is, they use Top Gear as the main image to stir people up, but don't even mention them in the text :blink:

That's typical of the Fail. I facepalmed at their little chart, in which they pointed out the gobsmackingly horrifying fact that the same episode of TG airs two days later! Good lord, call for an investigation!

You want repeat abuse, watch American cable, especially when it comes to original programming.

sometimes i am under the impression that almost half of top gear's guest are gay radio people or actors and jeremy usually gets along with them really well. he might occasionally have kind of a rude humor but it seems that he is alright on the issue.

sometimes i am under the impression that almost half of top gear's guest are gay radio people or actors and jeremy usually gets along with them really well. he might occasionally have kind of a rude humor but it seems that he is alright on the issue.

Seriously. He adores Stephen Fry and holds him up as what all modern Britons should aspire to be, and got along famously with Will Young. He makes the occasional off-color remark about the gay lifestyle, but he's never homophobic. Same thing with him and women: yes, he'll knock the more extreme manifestations of feminism, but he likes actual strong women and is married to one.

exactly. but people sometimes take him a lot more seriously than he himself does. ;)

I somehow think that if Jezza were to enter into a gay relationship he would be the bummer rather than the bum?e. ;-)

I give you this demot I made a while back containing the evidence of a purported gay relationship with the stig:

3821283989_d33c103be9_o.jpg

Commence mental image of the stig doggystyling Jezza in 3...

My work here is done. -takes hat and suitcase-

Stig doesn't need to.

Some say he can make people orgasm with only his mind...

So it looks a certain Morgan chap is not amused about something:

Jeremy Clarkson is seriously struggling to get over the news that my new CNN show is going to be airing in 212 countries every night in front of an estimated audience of more than 100 million viewers ? making it one of the most watched TV programmes on the planet.

Barely a week goes by now without some gratuitous bile excreting from his envious toad-like mouth in my direction. This week?s offering was a predictable one:
?So,? he wrote, ?Nasa are actively considering the possibility of setting up a colony on Mars. Just one problem. People selected for the mission would go on the understanding that for cost reasons, they?d never be able to come back again.?

Wait for it? boom boom?

?Sounds like the perfect job for Piers Morgan, if you ask me.?

Ironically, I may have just the job for Jezza myself. Like Madonna when she went on Parkinson, I have requested an assistant on set whose sole responsibility each night will be to check me and my guests for any inadvertent nasal litter.

Sounds like the perfect job for Jeremy Clarkson, if you ask me.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...-Eugenie.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz14cIBqtiN

Piers Moron's Ego said:
...my new CNN show is going to be airing in 212 countries every night in front of an estimated audience of more than 100 million viewers ? making it one of the most watched TV programmes on the planet.

Too bad most people in the US won't be watching. :lmao: