The who have Top Gear insulted this week thread

^ These "Outraged Fans" are funnier than the episode ..... seriously though, we need to stop them from breeding. :neutral:

Mocked their faith? Why? New sting WASNT jesus you stupid idiots. The Sitg is the messiah. Jesus is completely different person and this happened 2000 years ago :D how hard is to understand this? So every doll in a school play must be also considered as jesussss? And quoting some assholes in some forum shows how actually pathetic is this complaining things. Well said that we need to stop breeding them. "bulldozing through a minefield of Middle East sensitivities" well yes, dont do wars and other stuff and we wont talk about it. Its your fault no one elses. Dont want to be rasist but the whole middle east politics wars conflicts sensitivities stuff shit are their fault and i could joke around every day about this, because it wont actually harm anyone. And there werent any jokes with anger rasism or bad intentions on that particular episode. So just shut up.
Well done Top Gear. This only shows that this episode wasnt unnoticed and relative

this thread needs renaming, from:

Who have Top Gear insulted this week

to

Who have the daily mail rang up and asked "Did you find this offensive?" this week

or

Who claims to have been offended by Top Gear this week?

or

Who are the Daily Mail exploiting to attack the BBC this week?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-wrath-Christians-Baby-Stig-manger-stunt.html

I do love the mail in a "They're such a bunch of loveable angry stupid cunts" way sometimes

But their joke backfired after they were slammed by Muslims for mocking their religion.
Islamic extremist Anjem Choudary, said: 'The burka is a symbol of our religion and people should not make jokes about it in any way.

But their choice of attire caused a storm online on Twitter and other discussion sites.
On the Yahoo! forum, one viewer wrote, 'Death to America', while another, Rebecca Liberty, said that mocking burkas is 'ugly'.

Some viewers also took to Twitter to blast the burka stunt with one saying: This is probably the worst top gear special. Y the f*** r they wearing burkas!!??

Ah, Good Old Sniff Petrol: http://sniffpetrol.com/2010/12/29/awful-thing-explodes/

Last edited:
1) Not only a whack-job, but he spelled burqa wrong to boot.
You can spell it both ways.

Muslims Idiots find things to be offended with so that they could blame the west for oppressing them, and thereby justify their terror attacks and die for their religions.
Fixed that for you.

About the burka. I remember when we were going into Shatila, we were told that the girls had to cover their hair, that they needed to wear loose cloths, etcetera. Once we got there, about half of the local (muslim) girls were not wearing any form of scarf, hijab or something like that, and they were wearing tight, western clothes. We don't understand this culture, and we generally compensate with generalisations. Just a thought.

this thread needs renaming, from:

Who have Top Gear insulted this week

to

Who have the daily mail rang up and asked "Did you find this offensive?" this week

or

Who claims to have been offended by Top Gear this week?

or

Who are the Daily Mail exploiting to attack the BBC this week?

Do the Daily Mail have certain dial-quote people they have on speed dial ?
In Australia we have a newspaper called the Herald-Sun [or the Hun as it's known] which seem to have regulars they get a quote out of if they need to make a story out of nothing.With cricket they usually ring Neil Harvey.That old nutbag coot is good for a quote and it also reminds us the old bastard is still alive.

I guess if Top Gear haven't peeved someone in an episode they haven't done their job right.

Maybe the Muslims and Christians can get together and lead a protest march to the BBC.Let's just hope they don't turn on each other though ;)

JC has poked fun at Jews twice (I'm Jewish) and no one seemed to be offended, in fact, even the Jews who watched it (because it was lighthearted, like the clothing gag) thought it was funny both times (the cauliflower joke in 15x01 and the bacon-air-freshener intro gag about Jews not liking bacon).

I thought it was funny as all living heck. The people who don't find stuff funny are the ones I worry about. The quiet ones...the ones who might just 'go off' about something in the worst way.

Or what I like to call nincompoops.

JC has poked fun at Jews twice (I'm Jewish) and no one seemed to be offended, in fact, even the Jews who watched it (because it was lighthearted, like the clothing gag) thought it was funny both times (the cauliflower joke in 15x01 and the bacon-air-freshener intro gag about Jews not liking bacon).

I thought it was funny as all living heck. The people who don't find stuff funny are the ones I worry about. The quiet ones...the ones who might just 'go off' about something in the worst way.

I love your attitude.

It's just a show. There's no need to be offended.

Actually, my christian mates actually enjoy the show. They thought that Top Gear was paying tribute to the story of the three wise men from the Bible, although the story is completely altered to fit the Top Gear theme. None felt that Christian faith was violated because of the theme.

You can spell it both ways.

True, but I generally see the "hard-core" dudes using that spelling and blathering on about it be spelled that way. Ah well.

We don't understand this culture, and we generally compensate with generalisations. Just a thought.

That is also very true. If all sides would forget about the petty differences between 'religions' and would remember that we're all sort of on the same side. I think a lot of this crap would go away. :)

But, as much as I would like to see that happen, it probably wont.

If you've managed to "insult" Piers Morgan, then you know you've had a good day :)
Piers Morgan also was the "genius" behind "Achtung, Surrender!":
achtung.jpg

How Piers Morgan got where he is today I'll never know. The mans a complete fuck-wit.

Even Simon Cowell is a better person than him and he just spams the TV with knob heads that cant sing and then gets the least worst to do a cover version of something released only a year earlier just in time to collect his yearly christmas number 1. I dont really like any of the chart music today, its all garbage, but somehow people dont even seem to realise that he's essentially rigging the chart every christmas off the back of Gash-Factor.

What was the cauliflower joke? Has to say I think the bacon-bit wasn't really poking fun at jews, it was more of a generalisation. :p

I call them nudniks. However, I love to see people with your pov. Makes the world a lot better.

Well I can't believe why people take everything so seriously? I think we've got other problems and a few jokes won't harm anyone.

We should be more relaxed when it comes to that sort of jokes. There's far worse out in the world...

I think in that case you're probably a Liverpudlian rather than a Scouser. The irony about the famous Scouse sense of humour is that they can't take jokes about themselves and get all uppity and "Yew skittin' Sousers, La'???" before spoiling for a fight. Liverpudlians on the other hand know how to laugh at themselves.

Sit in a pub on the South Coast all evening telling you all your faults, your cars faults, what is wrong with soft southerns, and how your beer is crap.

Last edited:
every person i have ever met from Liverpool makes fun of themselves, i think its great.

That's because you've met Liverpudlians. Scousers are the illiterate robbing bastards who live on benefits and don't travel.