The who have Top Gear insulted this week thread

Who's Pierce Morgan?

Who's Pierce Morgan?

Piers Morgan - the only man Jeremy's ever hit (apart from the time he stabbed Ian Hislop with a pencil, obviously.)
See the Wikipedia entry at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Morgan

"In March 2004, at the British Press Awards, journalist and television personality Jeremy Clarkson punched Morgan three times in a clash over The Mirror's coverage of his private life, and accusations that Clarkson did not write for his column in The Sun himself."

Morgan is beneath contempt.

Given TG's worldwide audience figures, even at their most conservative, I doubt Jeremy's too worried.

If you've managed to "insult" Piers Morgan, then you know you've had a good day :)

Larry King Live is averaging about 200,000 total viewers in a week now. Even if he keeps 100% of those people, where does Piers Morgan propose he will get the other 99,800,000 viewers from?

I mean.... (according to Wikipedia,) CNN International is available in about 200 million households and hotel rooms worldwide. Does he really believe that 50% of all households and hotel rooms around the entire planet will tune into his broadcast?

Well, pulling that kind of numbers out of his ass would match his ego, so no surprises there.

Piers Morgan managed to achieve the almost impossible - uniting Jeremy Clarkson and Ian Hislop in a common cause. (One for UK posters only)

Piers Morgan managed to achieve the almost impossible - uniting Jeremy Clarkson and Ian Hislop in a common cause. (One for UK posters only)

haha. I believe the Irish comedian Ed Byrne ripped the sh*t of Mr Morgan live on Radio 5 Live earlier this year. But it might have been last year.

EDIT: Found the clip:

Last edited:
*Bump*

After watching tonight's episode, I think we'll be needing this thread. ;-)

Yeah. Everyone, I suspect!

haha. I believe the Irish comedian Ed Byrne ripped the sh*t of Mr Morgan live on Radio 5 Live earlier this year. But it might have been last year.

EDIT: Found the clip:

I actually would side with Piers on that clip.

Just have to wait for the firestorm...

Larry King Live is averaging about 200,000 total viewers in a week now. Even if he keeps 100% of those people, where does Piers Morgan propose he will get the other 99,800,000 viewers from?

His arse.

I know this sounds silly, but I don't know if I'm disappointed there's no fallout, or happy that people seem to have finally understood that it's just a TV show. :)

Some viewers also took to Twitter to blast the burka stunt.

G_S_ONE wrote: ?This is probably the worst top gear special. Y the f*** r they wearing burkas!!??

Rule number 1: You cannot be taken seriously, ever, by using text-speak.

Them: "y, like OMG! gurl! they r evil1!!!one!!eleventy-billion11!! Il change my avatar pic to sumthng and thatll show dem!!1!!!111!"

Me: *laughing like a loon*

Them: "I'm telling my mommy!"

that article Richmondgal posted said:
Ranting activist Anjem Choudary, 43, said: ?The burka is a symbol of our religion and people should not make jokes about it in any way.

I bolded and italicized the first two words for emphasis.