• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Wikipedia game

Not sure which method you were thinking of LCG, but this is the path that I took. Let me know if this is what you were referring to.

Oldsmobile Tornado > Quadrajet > Auto Mechanic > Automobile > Vehicle > Aircraft > World War II > Aerial Warfare in World War 2 > Spitfire > Royal Air force > List of Aircraft of the RAF > Hawker Typhoon > Hawker Tornado

The one I did (maybe obvious wasn't the right word to describe it) was
Oldsmobile Toronado > General Motors > Allison Transmission > Allison Engine Company > Rolls-Royce plc > Rolls Royce Merlin > Hawker Tornado.

Reactions: LP
The one I did (maybe obvious wasn't the right word to describe it) was
Oldsmobile Toronado > General Motors > Allison Transmission > Allison Engine Company > Rolls-Royce plc > Rolls Royce Merlin > Hawker Tornado.

That's a much more sensible and direct route. Didn't think of that one. Nice!

Anyways as for the above one.

Took a long method here, there's probably a ton of easier ways to do it but my brain was in the off position.

Valve Guide > Steel > Basic oxygen steelmaking > Steelmaking > Blast Furnace > Iron > Painting (Paint) > House Painter > United States > Culture of the United states > Fashion In the United States > Blue Jeans

Go from red bull: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull

To the Geforce 8 series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_8_Series

Red Bull>Tesco>Consumer electronics>Personal computer>Video card>Nvidia>geforce>geforce 8

There is no link to gefore 8 on the nvidia page... thought that was odd

Take me from superchargers to rechargable batteries.

I've got a friend who built himself a Windows 98-era computer JUST to play Descent properly. (Sorry, don't have time to play the game right now).

Descent -> Trademark -> Nestle -> List of Nestle Brands -> Cheerios -> Honey Nut Cheerios -> Category: Breakfast Cereals -> Wheaties -> List of Breakfast Cereals -> Honey Bunches of Oats

To: Chairman Mao

Descent -> Trademark -> Nestle -> List of Nestle Brands -> Cheerios -> Honey Nut Cheerios -> Category: Breakfast Cereals -> Wheaties -> List of Breakfast Cereals -> Honey Bunches of Oats

To: Chairman Mao

Jeremy Clarkson -> October 12th -> 1893 -> Mao Zedong
Maybe that's considered cheating, using dates.

To: Ink

BAH! I had to use a category, there's like absolutely no pages that link to VOC.

Sybil (cat) > Species > Chemical element > Chemical compound > List of organic compounds > Organic compound > Organic chemistry > Hydrocarbon > Hydrocarbon mixtures > Volatility (chemistry) > Vapor pressure > Acetaldehyde > Organic compound > Category:Organic compounds > Volatile organic compound

go!
second law of thermodynamics
to
tamaskan dog

:lol: