The Wikipedia game

Franz Kafka -> Czech Republic -> Soviet Union -> Index of Soviet Union-related articles -> Chernobyl -> Chernobyl disaster -> Nuclear power -> RBMK

Now because of my bad mood, go from Tom Henning ?vreb? to ****

EDIT: Even the link got censored. LOL

Tom Henning ?vreb? > Psychologist > Doctor of Philosophy > Latin > Humanities > Language > English language > Slang > Taboo > Euphemism > Four-letter word (****)

Go from Woot to SMS Panther (1885)

Woot > American Apparel > Car wash#Bikini Car Wash > Jessica Simpson > United States > World War I > Austria-Hungary > Austro-Hungarian Navy > Adriatic Campaign of World War I > SMS Viribus Unitis > List of Ships of Austro-Hungarian Navy > SMS Panther (1885)

Chris Ferguson to Eluveitie

Last edited:
Acura TSX > 2008 > Cyclone Nargis > Tropical cyclone naming > List of tropical cyclones > Cyclone Heta

Kamal Khan to LoJack

Kamal Khan> Nuclear Bomb>United Kingdom>Ministry of Justice>Parole Board>Deparment of Corrections>California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation>List of law enforcement agencies in California>California Highway patrol>Federal Bureau of Investigation>National Incident Based Reporting System>Uniform Crime Reports>Motor Vehicle Theft>LoJack

Phew!

Vegetarianism to Simpson Desert

Indiana Jones > Pictures > Media conglomerate > Time Warner > Publishing > Literature > Cave painting > painting > Painting > Metal leaf > Carat (purity) > Gold > Gold (color) > Crayola

WAAF (FM) to 3DNow!

Woot > American Apparel > Car wash#Bikini Car Wash > Jessica Simpson > United States > World War I > Austria-Hungary > Austro-Hungarian Navy > Adriatic Campaign of World War I > SMS Viribus Unitis > List of Ships of Austro-Hungarian Navy > SMS Panther (1885)

Chris Ferguson to Eluveitie

Red Bull got sidelined there, here's the result:

Chris Ferguson>Swing (dance)>Country music>Traditional music>Folk metal>Eluveitie

Last edited:
Kruisstraat ('s-Hertogenbosch)>Dutch>Parlimentary Democracy>Canada>Politics of Canada>Governer General of Canada>Ambassador>List of Ambassadors and High Commisioners to Canada>Cameroon>Africa>Burkina Faso>Ambassadors to Burkina Faso>Ambassadors from Canada to Burkina Faso

Toilet to Alkane Stereochemistry

toilet>british english>united kingdom>Francis Crick>nobel laureates>hermann emil fisher>fisher projection>newman projection>alkane stereochemistry

:cool:

I have so far managed to do this one in six steps:

Upper Paleolithic to chorus line

Last edited:
Upper Paleolithic>Modern Humans>Art>Metropolitan Museum of Art>New York City>Music of New York City>Vaudeville>Burlesque>Josephine Baker>Chorus line.

Not quite as good as 6 steps, but I got it. That was my first time doing that, it was fun...ok my turn.

take me from actinoid to Boston Red Sox....

Last edited:
The way to do it in six steps:

Upper Paleolithic>Europe>United States>New York City>Broadway Musicals>A Chorus Line>chorus line.

You were close, but took a wrong exit in New York City. :D

And as for your challenge:

Actinoid>Glenn T. Seaborg>Lafayette, California>United States>Massachusettes>Boston Red Sox :cool:

Now get me from: Boston Red Sox to Drosophila melanogaster

Last edited:
Boom! Took the long way again I think...
Boston Red Sox>Buffalo>Human Genome>Introduction to Genetics>Genetics>Fruit Flies>Drosophilidae> Drosophilia melanogaster!

Ok now go from Bart Simpson to Suryavarman II

I very much enjoy this game. Also should I be checking the feasibility of these or is it pretty easy to get anything connected?

Moon>space race>outer space>H.G. Wells> science fiction> Philip K. Dick>Clans of the Aphane Moon

ok now....Yogi Bear to Laptop

Serial Killer > Cannibalism > Carnivore > Carnivorous Plant > Venus Flytrap

Dalek > Henrik Fisker