The World Cup Brazil 2014

Is this regular behaviour from Suarez?

Suarez will get banned afterwards.

Changes nothing as long as Uruguay go through... Chiellini should just have killed him there and then. Never thought I'd be happy to see Suarez going to Barca... Goold old Wikipedia..

Last edited:
After beating England with such class, who would have said Italy would be out.

I have a feeling betting sites are making extreme millions on this WC. So many "obvious choices" getting booted out already.

I hate watching matches like that, Italy is always bound to lose. As for Suarez, I will forever equate him to this:

BqhUmC3IIAAsMSb.jpg

In hindsight, Italy should have beaten Costa Rica.

TIL FIFA can ban any player who bites from all play for two years. Let's hope they excercise it.

TIL FIFA can ban any player who bites from all play for two years. Let's hope they exercise it.

Seconded. But the two so-called whipping boys progressing from England's group makes me smile. As an England fan Italia '90 will remain my favourite WC to date, but as a neutral football fan this one's a cracker. And I have been able to relax and enjoy it since last Friday once I knew I had nothing to invest in it any more.

And Go Fermans!!!! :dance:

The red card for the Italian was a joke; Suarez for the bite and his opponent for the ellbow check in retaliation should have been sent off instead.

That said, I'm glad Italy is out, for three different reasons: From a neutral point of view, their style of play is awful; as a German, I simply don't like them (in football context); as a Dortmunder, I mainly see no more opportunities for Immobile to get immobilized by an injury. :D

I'm talking to people and they still try to make excuses for Ronaldo... he came out to say Portugal was not a "top team" and that this result was expected. He's being a titan of a twat right in front of everyone, insulting the team and the fans alike, and people still support him. This is largely why Portugal never gets anywhere... mediocrity is celebrated.

They make up excuses like "he's playing with an unresolved injury".. yeah right he played against the Republic of Ireland, 3 days before the WC started, scored some flashy goals, risked worsening the injury. Or no he doesn't have one.

Last edited: