The World Cup Brazil 2014

First the king abdicated and now the team has done the same. Adios indeed

LOLOLOLOLOL @ Spain. This is the best WC yet!

So, maybe not such a surprise after what the Netherlands did last week.

Chile played a high energy game and took their chances, Spain were unable to respond.

Unfortunately, this result also elmiminates Australia who were GREAT today against the Netherlands.

From the performace alone, they probably deserved a draw, even though the the better team won in the end. RvP and Robben were excellent again, I hope they keep it up.

:smile:

UnhappyIllFerret.gif

Well that's one creepy guy... who wrote Spain in absolutely no language. Espa?a, Espanha (pt), Spagna (it)...
What's with the hand at the lower left corner of the screen? I know you can see a little kid but that's not a childish hand.

Anyway, what a huge upset. Specially cos of the track record of Spain in the last few years. 2 UEFAs, a world cup between them, not losing any games in the qualifiers...

We didn't get annihilated! We played well! Woohoo!

Your guys were excellent today, pushing the Netherlands and taking the lead.

You gotta fancy your chances against Spain now, even though they will probably play the other 12 guys who haven't played yet. :unsure:

Well done Aussies, you showed more Game than the Champions. :cool:

When was the last time the defending champion was out of the tournament after two opening defeats? With 1-7 goals? :D:D:D

When was the last time the defending champion was out of the tournament after two opening defeats? With 1-7 goals? :D:D:D
The last time that happened was never.

Not in 2 matches, but 3, France was eliminated from the 2002 cup after being 1998 champions, taking a loss to Senegal, a draw with Uruguay and a final loss with Denmark home with them.

Cameroon's Song punches someone in the back and gets the red card. Too soon, Cam-a-roon? Was this your......SWAN SONG???

A far cry from '90, this Cameroon side are hopeless. Fair play to Croatia though, I think they deserve a victory.

I thought the american ref was good today during Spain vs Chile. I play was a bit more physical then other games; enjoyable to watch. Maybe one or two other refs that are pretty good, not sure tho.

How does the Refereeing work in the later stages?

went out with some clients to see Spain get anal raped without lube, t'was the funs