The World Cup Brazil 2014

Cracking game, well done to both teams. :thumbsup:
(Draw OK for Germany, perhaps not so good for Ghana.)

Earlier also, great Messi goal in the last minute, too bad for Iran.
They probably deserved a draw, after a couple of good chances and maybe a penalty not given.

:smile:

foot22.gif

:yawn: :zzz:

Yawn indeed, seems we only got the one good match today. Bunch of lazy Nigerians sitting around the pitch by now and Bosnians lacking edge. Poor referee as well.

Last edited:
So, Portugal faces the US, which beat Ghana, who got a draw out of Germany, the team that steam rolled them. Yeah I know football logic rarely works like that but it's still something to consider.
I also hope nobody at the Portuguese camp think a draw is now acceptable... I am expecting them to go out against the US guns blazing tomorrow like it was the WC final.

It's funny how there's no obvious favourite for the title at this point. I had been planning on spending some betting money during this tournament, but it's just a complete waste of money.. :p

Thank God!

If Korea has a draw or loses we get to play against the US. As long as we don't have to play Germany. :p

A bit of a dull game, but a good goal made by Hazard right at the end, again!

Russia were better than their first match, which is not saying much.

Thank God!

If Korea has a draw or loses we get to play against the US. As long as we don't have to play Germany. :p
Everyone keeps forgetting that we are going to win the group.
Pyr699Q.gif

Korea deserves the win based solely on the 2nd half. Also the names are funny : Kim, Lee, Ki, Son, Ku, Park. There's most of them

Lol....the Algerians put 4 into the net and the Koreans deserve to win? :blink:

Lol....the Algerians put 4 into the net and the Koreans deserve to win? :blink:
yes. for the lulz. that and underdogs ftw. they pwned the second half and could have equalized easily if the Algerian keeper wasn't so good

Their second half is at most mediocre because there were only 2 real players and 9 bystanders.

But they fought like their life depended on it.

yes. for the lulz. that and underdogs ftw. they pwned the second half and could have equalized easily if the Algerian keeper wasn't so good

Many losing teams would have won if the opposing keeper had sucked :dunno:

foot01.gif
foot01.gif
foot01.gif
foot01.gif
foot18.gif
foot18.gif

Last edited:
What are your TV studio pundits like?

BBC's Gary Linneker did a quick impression of Ron Manager last night, which made me laugh.

The BBC has Clarence Seedorf and Thierry Henry and Juninho, while ITV have Fabio Cannavaro and Patrick Viera.