Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive

Car(s)
MTR
sy9nhg.jpg

1. Old Trash (mixed trash)
When it's soggy, mixed trash that's been sitting in the can/bin for days,
it produces a rank odor so potent you can barely breathe..

2. B.O. (body odor from your arm pits)
This smell clings to EVERYTHING it comes in contact with.
Nothing is worse than this smell, in my opinion.
However, at least you can still breathe through it, unlike the above example.

3. Rotten Egg Farts (the kind that your friend Gilbert just released from his greasy arse)
You know what I'm talkin about.
That smelly friend of yours who eats cheezy-puffs for breakfast and hygiene that makes a water buffalo cringe.
His gas is so potent and thick it creates a vortex of butt-holes that will not dissipate unless you open a window and keep it open for several hours...

4. Weed (the drug that makes people dum)
I can't stand pot, let alone being able to breathe in and the smell the stuff.
Seriously, how can people stand this smell??

5. Cat Diarrhea
The stuff that's been sitting in the litter box for hours (even days).
It has the potential to stink up the whole house in horrifying ways...

6. Boiled Broccoli or Boiled Eggs
No explanation necessary.

7. Skunk Fart Juice
It's very difficult to breathe it in, but anyone who's been on a road trip knows what to expect.
I've never seen anyone pass up the chance to take a whiff, even though they know it's gonna singe their nose-hairs.

8. Rotten Fish
It doesn't affect me too much, but the smell is definitely RANK!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Napalm in the evening, however,...:puke:

Your Mother.

dh83e.jpg

at work, when we get a pallet of watermelons. They sit around for a week, and 1 at the bottom will go bad. If you try to pick it up, your hands simply go through it.

I think the smell is unbearable. Worse than the dumpster of off food downstairs tbh. Off watermelon is worst i can recall.

Oh my god, true true! I worked produce for 5 years, and it took nearly 5 years for me to be able to eat watermelon again. The worst part was if you got a leaker on the top, and you emptied out the bin, washed them all off, and loaded all 40 back into the bin. The next day you come in and the bin is leaking again.

A bad watermelon is like a water ballon made out of green tissue paper filled with raspberry preserves, peanut butter sauce and milk.

Other bad produce smells: Really really bad onions and really really bad potatoes.

I used to work in a furniture store that had a restaurant next door. Once every couple of months a truck would come and reclaim old used grease. Holy shitballs, dude. It's like the worst sewage smell you've ever smelled...and I've helped clean out porta-johns before and been around opened-up septic tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.