The WTF Japan thread

B

Backdraft

Come to think of it, this must be how all the old-timer politicians view all the "video-game/social media/whatever you call it" generation that consummates the 20-30 year old bracket (and probably most of this board).

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
this thread only serves as the provision of yet more reasons to visit japan. it will be almost like going to another planet.

Mark355

The Japanese are bizarre. Best to just enjoy the cars and ignore everything else.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I've seen quite a few of those Dodge conversion vans driving around this island. Chevy Astros are even more popular. They're often the recipients victims of the same sort of treatment the big trucks get.

Last edited:

GRtak

Forum Addict
That is just a Nascar fan's van. There are a couple of those not far from me, I will have to take pics.

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
It had a brief run in some form over here, probably either dubbed the Japanese or showed the English one, don't remember....

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
No it was a full bore American production. It was on Fox. Instead of being funny with stereotypical crazy japanesies, it was horrible with stereotypical fucking annoying and/or fat americans and the totally necessary un-funny crass commentator.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
What are they even saying in the Mameshiba bits? The characters always look so gutted after Mameshiba speaks.

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
Is Youtube stuffed for anyone else? I can't see any imbedded videos on here or get Youtube itself to load. I wanna watch silly Japanese gameshow clips. :-(

EDIT: Disregard, it's working now....wat.

Also, I want that shopping cart / bike thing for no reason whatsoever! :lol:

Last edited:

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Is Youtube stuffed for anyone else? I can't see any imbedded videos on here or get Youtube itself to load. I wanna watch silly Japanese gameshow clips. :-(
They have run out of bandwidth as of several weeks ago. Doesnt load on my computer, school computers, my friends work computers or on his 3G android thingy.

So yeah, Youtube is stuffed, or cheap, or have really bad routing.