Then there's the other Jeremy...

orangefizz

Car(s)
2007 Honda Fit Sport
Bbnl9dqIEAAUBKC.jpg:large

He's a funny guy but he seems to have forgotten why his great grandfather's Kimble jar factory was shut down.

What good is your kids' future, Jeremy, if all they'll know are paved roads and concrete buildings?

Ignore it. That's his column from The Sun. It's written for right-wing knuckle-draggers on building sites. He's just filling some column inches.

The irony is, that his rant about the awaiting overpopulation of the Earth is actually a reason to prefer the orangutan over children :p

The future is building up, and in some cases down. High-rises, even farms will be in high-rises.

The future is stopping idiots from breeding to much.

That or a good old fashion plaque wiping out large portions of the worlds population.

Last edited:
Someone should ask Jeremy if he has the same attitude toward bees. I'm sure that will work out really well for the human kind...

I know, let's do what they did in Elysium, let's make a very large space habitat for the rich and keep the poor down on overpopulated Earth. Whoever has at least 1 million dollars has automatically the right to live in Elysium, the rest should try their luck on Earth.

Either that or we further our Mars expeditions and exploration so we can make a new living up there in the next century, of course, again, only the rich would be able to live on Mars.

;-)

Dammit! That one gets me every time!