Some older ones:

IM002117.JPG

IM001643.JPG

IM001642.JPG

IM002305.JPG

Is that top one a Pantera?

I spoted a Maserati Bora a few days ago at Preston and Campbell
Also an Merc SL TECHspeed?
didnt find anything on google but the front had different lights, bigger rear skirt, and different vents on the sides

Last edited:
Forgot one: Daimler DS420 Limo, RHD. Never imported to the US by Jaguar, this one was badged as a "Crown".

IMG_4159.JPG

IMG_4163.JPG

IMG_4171.JPG

IMG_4172.JPG

Largest Jaguar ever made - it was that big when it left the Coventry factory.

The most interesting thing I've seen recently was a CLK black parked in the shopping center at Renner and Custer.

Anyone else notice the spots of rust of the 480 Turbo?

Doesn't surprise me, the car has Maine tags - so it's from a state where they salt the roads (quite generously, mind you) in the winter. So, that raises another question: Why is it in Dallas?

Doesn't surprise me, the car has Maine tags - so it's from a state where they salt the roads (quite generously, mind you) in the winter. So, that raises another question: Why is it in Dallas?

A bigger question is 'why is it in the US' because while it was designed with the US market in mind, Volvo never imported it here.

Fuck, that reminds me, there was a Citroen CX in the parking lot at the car show today. Totally forgot to get a pic of that.

The 504 coupe is a lovely car, sure they are crap, but they look marvellous. And they are pretty much the best drivers cars Peugeot ever made (for the brief period in which the cars actually worked), am I correct?

Exact , some specially prepared 504 coup?s and saloons have won several african rallys in the 70 's ,80 's ( Safary rally in Kenya, Bandama rallye in Ivory Coast ...) . It was the time of Jean-Pierre Nicolas , Jean Todt , Guy Fr?quelin etc etc ..

makinen-bandama-76-10.jpg

lampinen-78.jpg

Our family had...I want to say three 504's. They're very popular up in Maine for reasons I will never know. I loved them even though they were all broken and sitting in a field. Actually that's a bit of a lie, because one burned to the ground. We also had 2 505's which where...well worse really. The early model saloons were also very good looking IMO
3277872395_428a10e8f9.jpg

Wasn't the Nissan Patrol a Arab-only market car?

Last edited:
You say that as if it wasn't a normal occurrence.

My brother was trying to move the car (not a short distance mind you) with nothing but the starter motor. This caused all of the ground wires to turn into toaster coils igniting all the fuel that had leaked (it was french ya know) onto them. Great show.

I believe it's an Asia-exclusive model. Pretty cool to see one here. The SWB ones are even better.

Patrols are sold everywhere in the world... but North America. Nissan stopped selling them here in (IIRC) 1965.

They make the Land Cruiser look like toys.

starfox: Sometimes 504s would melt down and catch on fire when you were just starting them normally - so that's not exactly a surprise there. Remember, French cars are supposed to end up upside down and on fire. They all seem to be designed with that in mind as their ultimate goal. :p

Last edited: