There really IS one of everything in Dallas

My brother was trying to move the car (not a short distance mind you) with nothing but the starter motor. This caused all of the ground wires to turn into toaster coils igniting all the fuel that had leaked (it was french ya know) onto them. Great show.

Yup and it wasn't THIS brother :D It was another.

Also the natural state of a french car is on fire, either self induced or by a youth. :mrgreen:

Alpina B7:

IMG_1740.JPG

Do I see Ferrari badges on it?

Yes, they were a common if unfortunate addition to the Mera. However, it does look well done and being a factory job instead of a 'men in a shed' kit seems to have held up fairly well.

Also, as mentioned elsewhere - spotted this Triumph Herald 1100:

IMG_3057.JPG

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

The Triumph Herald is so cute, you just want to hug it or something.

The Herald must be a very small car. Look how enormous that corolla looks

That's a Camry actually. The Herald is still tiny though, tiny and adorable, like a puppy.

It is a very small car, but that's not a Corolla.

My bad, I thought it was a corolla XRS. Never did it occurred to me the thought of a interesting Camry

Trust me, that Camry may look otherwise but it is a far, far cry from interesting. :p

Last edited:
Nope, didn't even have one on me that day. No, I'd asked if I could photograph her, and she said yes then was wondering why anyone would want a picture of her car.... and in the middle of that, I took the picture.

and she said yes then was wondering why anyone would want a picture of her car.... and in the middle of that, I took the picture.
You took the opportunity to impress upon her just how UTTERLY AWESOME her car is and that she should UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES allow it to be sold for scrap, right?

You took the opportunity to impress upon her just how UTTERLY AWESOME her car is and that she should UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES allow it to be sold for scrap, right?

LOL, it would suck if she let it go for a Camry "Standard" (what 85% of older people drive in Central PA it seems, if they aren't in a Buick) or something else equally appliance like because "the kids suggested it" or something.

Heh. She said she was keeping it. Get this, her prior car was a Triumph TR3 - and some idiot stole it.

Heh. She said she was keeping it. Get this, her prior car was a Triumph TR3 - and some idiot stole it.

Whoa! That is all sorts of awesome, except for the jerkoff who stole it...hopefully he'll rot in Hell. :mad:

Yeah... why the hell would anyone steal a TR3? :?

Last edited:
Spotted via Craigslist in Dallas today - Honda NC30/VFR400RR and NSR250:

Picture+57.png

Picture+56.png

A still running 944 in excellent shape and a pristine W108 280SE 4.5:

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_3098.JPG

Early Ford Bronco in amazing shape:
IMG_6116.JPG