There really IS one of everything in Dallas

Which searching for some unusual hose clamps for a project today, I came across this shop.

JpIDbaOh.jpg

M1HFoeZh.jpg

EVHzjO4h.jpg

ZrGEkrvh.jpg

TpgVezkh.jpg

L2xqoi3h.jpg

L31v9ZJh.jpg

XQa4cMvh.jpg

8Rhn9QRh.jpg

3qywpHvh.jpg

evsFA1Eh.jpg

Last edited:
:shock: Bloody Hell!

Happy Mercedes!

Ooh... Pictures like those really make me wanna start fanboying Mercedes again. I need some MB in my life!

Time to exhume this thread from a shallow grave through the services of some construction workers.

Der Stig sent this to me but I think he forgot to post it to the Random Car Sightings thread, so I'll drop it off here. As always, clickable for max rez.

Yes, that is a Rover 75 (well, MG ZT, same horrible POS and a great offense to the MG name) in Dallas on Mexican plates. Apparently it's been abandoned here.

Anyone know who we can contact in the British government to have this horrible pollution removed and taken back to England? :p

Last edited:
Yes, that is a Rover 75 (well, MG ZT, same horrible POS and a great offense to the MG name) in Dallas on Mexican plates. Apparently it's been abandoned here.

It must be cursed or something if the owner went all the way to Texas just to abandon it.

It must be cursed or something if the owner went all the way to Texas just to abandon it.

Well, we sure don't want it either. :p

Edit: Come to think of it, wouldn't just it being a Rover 75/MG ZT be sufficient of a curse in and of itself to make them want to abandon it as far away from their home as they could? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Time to exhume this thread from a shallow grave through the services of some construction workers.

:lol:

Must spread some....

Don't send it back to us, we don't want it. :lol:

I didn't even know those were on sale outside of Europe, can't think of a reason why anyone would want one. They did do one with a Ford V8 but it's still a Rover 75.

Last edited:
Apparently the shop the Rover/MG was abandoned at specializes in clownshoes. DS sent me another pic of a different clownshoe at the same facility.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: It's these guys' shop: http://www.clown-shoe.com/

Reminds me of the SNL sketch of Dillon Edwards and Company a reputable wall street firm with the website clownpenis dot fart

"clownpenis.fart"

Rolls Royce Phantom V, one of only 516 ever made from 1959 to 1968.

Is that a real ZR1 too?

I'm pretty sure it's not a ZR1, there's no 'window' on the hood that I could see when I drove by going the other direction.