They got new seats! \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
main.jpg

Yeah, that was posted in another thread, but we might as well have it not be buried, heh.

Ahhh... back to the normal TG set, does the heart good.

and +1 for not having seen this before on the forum

Which car are they out of? Those headrests look different from anything I've seen.

They're probably from a big, older car because no modern car would have those kind of headrests.

Yay! I did like the original seats, and also the fancier seats. But these are a nice change!

And no audience?
Or is that picture from rehearsals?
Well, Sunday's episode was filmed on Wednesday, so I wouldn't be surprised if those were photos from the main filming. I mean, why bring a cast for the rehearsal? heh

Ahhh... back to the normal TG set, does the heart good.

Not all the way there yet. We need the cool wall back for it to be 100% back to normal.

Well, Sunday's episode was filmed on Wednesday, so I wouldn't be surprised if those were photos from the main filming. I mean, why bring a cast for the rehearsal? heh
These pics can't be from rehearsel because there is a can of Coca Cola on the table and the BBC doesn't allow product placement ;)
Also, too much light in the studio for "Sunday filming"

If its a rehearsal then it is not going out so a can of coke is ok - they'd put it in a mug (avoids logo) for the actual show.

And no audience?
Or is that picture from rehearsals?

Yeah its rehearsal, they do that with no audience, normally pictures from that show up on topgear.com

But have they got a new cool wall?

New television as well. I liked that old Sony CRT! :(

^ I don't think it is new, they may have said stuff burnt in the fire, but would you store lots of LCD TVs in a warehouse? They probably put an oldie for the sake of it and now just went back to the regular stuff.

Also, what's with James, he's come off all Clarkson in his apparel :p

I really liked the antique ones because they really suited James (especially when they did the pipes). But I still love the chairs they have. So different.

Guess what? they've got a new table.

main.jpg

Is it the Porsche 928?

I think that the seats are something classic British tho' like a Jag, Bentley or a Roller.

Status
Not open for further replies.