They let me sit in it and turn it on....

Raider

Anyways, long story short, it went from "sure, you can take pictures but just dont' touch it" to "you seem like a car guy, feel free and sit in it and start it up, just becareful, it was just detailed..."

couple of notes:
1) when they said it's all carbon fiber, they really meant COMPLETELY out of carbon fiber, sitting in the seat you're just surrounded with the stuff...
2) engine sound is unbelieveable...i got a stiffy
3) my wallet for size comparison of how wide the rear tire is...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

vladmitu said:
licky bastard :x

you'd probably be pissed that i can tell you the Koeinsegg seats are a little more comfortable :thumbsup:

vladmitu said:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
If myou sat in a koenigsegg I'll kill you !!

you know the Gumball 3000 from 2003? the one that kept breaking down? yeah, i sat in that one, also with Tony Hawk in his ViperSRT10, and with Maximillion in his right hand drive lambo...

i was at the launch party in SF...;)

That is a hot car....I saw one cruisin' on the street yesterday..The sound THE SOUND THE Sound!!!!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :drool:

Where was that? I already have the car running ready to leave.

I saw....errmmmm... ear one passing in the highway... it was not going really fast.. but then the driver turned off the mobile phone... and runned way..

i sat in an enzo once...
the guy was driving it at ferrar maserati racing days at limerock CT last year
good shit!

youve just made my morning at work seem (unbelievably) a whole lot worse...

you lucky lucky bastard... nice work though :thumbsup:

yea im always envious of places where exotics are not "standard" like where i drive through to go to college. the problem here is that everyone in an exotic is a dick and they also drive like dicks, so hoping for a conversation would be a bit too much. the only exception i know of is jay leno, he was cool though i didnt really get talking to him (he was buying that tank powered v16 or whatever it was, the big long silver thing)

DAMN...I am so envious of you! Lucky Bastard...made your week though didn't it! :D

AutoMX said:
yea im always envious of places where exotics are not "standard" like where i drive through to go to college. the problem here is that everyone in an exotic is a dick and they also drive like dicks, so hoping for a conversation would be a bit too much. the only exception i know of is jay leno, he was cool though i didnt really get talking to him (he was buying that tank powered v16 or whatever it was, the big long silver thing)

I didn't even heard about it before. Thanks.

tb_lenolead-lg-3.jpg
:thumbup:

ohhh how i hate you :x

The Porsche dealer i went to had one also....in BLACK :shock: :thumbsup: It was on display next to the desks of the salesmen :lol: Unfortunately they were very protective about it, so they wouldn't let anyone get into it...and also because my mom was too into looking at the Cayenne (they were looking into buying one), while my dad was looking at a 911 turbo and hit midlife crisis out of nowhere :? :|

yea that was the thing that Leno bought, it SO LOUD since it has essentially "test pipes" aka straight pipes and no mufflers. it uses bus wheels if you didnt notice how BIG it is. he tried it out and bought it at the yearly California Lutheran University classic car show.