• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

things i do (no56K)

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
it happens quite regularly i have some pics of an activity i did but it doesn't realy deserve it's own topic, so i'll just make this, and keep bumping it up 8)

yesterday a guy i know who lives on the other side of belgium payed us a visit, and he had a toy with him
Afb001.jpg

a little extension
Afb005.jpg

a lambda sond, so you can see on the screen if you mixture is rich or poor

the measuring screen
startscherm.JPG

sth like this spreads quickly, and an hour later, the driveway looked like this
Afb002.jpg

zip on the dyno (tuned carters, basic 70cc polini iron cast cylinder, evo exhaust, 21mm)
Afb006.jpg

7.6hp, 117kmh
bruno6.JPG

if you don't use an exhaust for a while, it's best to spray it with WD40, but if you use it again, it'll smoke a little
Afb017.jpg

MBK spirit on the dyno (tuned aerox carter, tuned 70cc malossi sth cylinder, MHR exhaust, 28mm carb, but still with lots of jetting to do)
Afb012.jpg

7.8hp, 143kmh
jurgen3.JPG

honda monkey on the dyno (4 stroke, originally 50cc, now 110cc, no idea about the carb)
Afb011.jpg

7.4hp, 107kmh
bart2.JPG

and if you have the possibility, you have to test everything 8)
Afb010.jpg

it had 1.8hp and made 54kmh, but i forgot to save the graph :(

would be so cool to have a thing like that, so easy to jet stuff. but it's bloody expensive! the dyno set itself was 8000?, and the lambda sond was 1200? :shock:
that guy has lots of moeny no one may know about, caus at my friends home there's for at least 10 000? at scooterparts, and about more than half of it, he forgot it's still there

Re: things i do (no56K)

jensked said:
bone said:
yesterday a guy i know who lives on the other side of belgium payed us a visit, and he had a toy with him

For people who don't know Belgium: to get to the other side, is only a 2 hour drive 8)

hahaha. A nice day trip :p

P.S. That is a seriously cool machine!!

Oh, on the last graph shown i didn't understand what was happening...i forgot motorcycles have gears too :lol:

Sweet Dyno bikes.....i wonder if you put a regular bike on and REALLY went at it what it would get

Cool, one of my friends got an Aprilia Sonic which runs >120km/h. He haven't dynoed it though.

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Oh, on the last graph shown i didn't understand what was happening...i forgot motorcycles have gears too :lol:

Sweet Dyno bikes.....i wonder if you put a regular bike on and REALLY went at it what it would get

that's a light version dyno, max capable of 34hp, you can't go test an R1 or sth on that

:lol: So thats All You ppl drive there are mopeds?

mopeds, quads and cars

all the guys in the pic all have a car, but a car is serious, and if you wanne go fast (without actually going tremendously fast), get a moped and tune it. and you better have a car, caus a tuned moped has the attitude to brake down, or blow the engine, whatever.

but the guy who bought the dino, is putting together a moped racing team, and goes to meetings a lot, where he lets everyone who want have a run for 10?

LMAO@moped racing team thats new to me

gruppe.jpg

i've been to a few races and it's way to cool, bumping shoulder to shoulder, trying to get past your opponent, much cooler than the heavy croch rockets. and they go pretty fast as well, they can have more than 20hp, and only weight about 50kg

sunday i went to an off road race with quads and monobikes

Afb069.jpg

recognize the combo? a blue yamaha with number 72?
yes yes, it was him, Stefan Everts, 8 (9?) times world championship motocross. but at the end of the season he goes to smaller events on request so more people would come.
and it must be said, he whipped the opposition completely, nobody even came close to him. i always taught about him as a little hyped, but after seeing him drive, i must agree, he's simply the best

as mentioned there were also quads racing (in different leagues, not at the same time)
Afb101.jpg

a few actionpics
Afb061.jpg

Afb106.jpg

Afb129.jpg

Afb112.jpg

Afb113.jpg

Afb114.jpg

Afb115.jpg

Afb116.jpg

not many, caus they're all takes with a phone (obvious) and it's pretty hard to aim when they flash by, so i have a lot of pics of a clean track, without anyone driving :lol: )

on of the quads went over head just in front of us
Afb108.jpg

closer look of "the machines"
Afb076.jpg

Afb077.jpg

Afb078.jpg

^nice color
Afb079.jpg

Afb080.jpg

Afb081.jpg

Afb085.jpg

banshee :woot: