Think we can all pool our money to get this?

Dibs on any and all Pontiac, Olds and Studebakers :)

Oh and 65 Corvairs.

edit: Dibs on the Cosworth Vega engine and at least one 70-72 Vega

I noticed a 71 Buick Riviera in that lot, I know what TheDGuy wants.

Oh and 65 Corvairs.

All but one Pontiac... I already claimed a nice 77-78 black Trans Am

Is there enough parts there to build one moving and in good condition car? It's all wrecked up...

All but one Pontiac... I already claimed a nice 77-78 black Trans Am

Oh forgot about those, the Firebirds after the 1969 MY are up for grabs. Though I may want 1 of the 455's if there are any around. I mostly just want the pre 75 sedans. He'll I'll even pass on the GTO's.

Damn, it seems every few months there's one of these outrageous collections that pops up on eBay. Last time it was the barn in Portugal, and before that the Mustangs in the Caribbean...

It's especially painful to look at. :cry: Other people may see these cars as worthless scrap iron, but some of these are my favorite cars in the world, worthy of my adulation. I'd take them all if I could, even the '65 Nova with the wimpy slant-six and the 3-on-the-tree.

IMG_1437_3_1_1.JPG

If I can't find the engine to go with it, then that Super Commando 440 would make a nice...clock? Wall fixture? Bah, I'll get creative.

How the heck did an Arby's sign end up in Vermont, I've never even seen an Arby's and this place is in the middle of no-where and farther north and in Vermont. :lol:

Defender is mine. Back away!

Bah your dib is denied for miss labeling that a Defender. It is a Series II or early Series IIA.

I bet it starts right up with some fresh gas and a new battery too. Actually don't even need the battery just use the hand crank.

Oh and this place has been on ebay multiple times now. The first time I saw it was over a year ago.

I bag that corvette engine.

No shipping? That's a deal breaker.

We used to have one of this back when I was a kid. Only used it (while I was around) for pulling cars that got stuck in the mud out during mud season in Maine. At one point it didn't have any brakes and my dad had to throw a log out in front of it to stop it. Good times.

IMG_2722_1_1.JPG

I want the Nomad van/hearse thing
IMG_1405_2_1.JPG

and the badass Formula (not the same as the other one!)
IMG_2711_2_1.JPG

and the black Impala/belair
IMG_4030_10_1.JPG

Holy mother of christ! I'd buy that and just spend the rest of time fixing and putting all the stuff back together!

I'll put in 0.50AUD, which these days with the currency exchange rate is probably US$1,000,000

Actually, is that white car with the tacky eighties sticker on it a Gremlin? Dibs on that!

We should build a racetrack too.

IMG_1854_4_1.JPG

This is a bit surreal. For a moment it looked like they were in an extra-wide car.

But damn, you'd end up spending the same amount of money on rust remover and degreaser. Just imagine the size of the drip pan you'd use for that.

EDIT: Oh, and DIBS on Chrysler B-Bodies and their parts. Hemi Charger, yes please.

Last edited:

Oh and 65 Corvairs.

Sorry, but the Stud's are all mine. I'm prepared to fight to the death.

Also, the AMC's are mine!

Hmm, I don't think I could afford to have this shipped over even if I could afford the parts, but I'll take the LR Series II of your hands if you don't want it when you buy the collection. :p

Dibs on the Mustangs :D