• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Think You Know Video Games?

zenon

Do you think you know a lot about video games? If so, take this quiz: http://ses.blog.hu/game/prog/index.pl.

I got 23 correct on my first try. I'm trying to fill in the blanks right now, but some of them are really really tough. 8)

24 8)

Let's try to complete the List.
edit: I've made the list spoiler free. Mark the text, if you want to know the answers.

01.Duke Nukem 3D
02.Alone in the Dark
03.Red Alert
04.Diablo
05.Doom III
06.Fallout
07.???
08.Half-Life
09.Final Fantasy VII
10.???
11.Day of the Tentacle
12.Lemmings
13.Mortal Kombat 3
14.Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit
15.Prince of Persia
16.Rayman
17.Quake
18.Sam & Max Hit the Road
19.The Secret of Monkey Island
20.Civilization
21.Sim City
22.Pirates !
23.Starcraft
24.Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger
25.Wolfenstein 3D
26.???
27.???
28.???
29.???
30.The Sims 2
31.???
32.Pong
33.Populous
34.Boulder Dash
35.Barbarian
36.???
37.Grand Theft Auto III
38.???
39.Worms
40.Warcraft II: Tides of

snap0038.jpg

^ This one is really pissing me off. It's Bomberman, but it won't come up as correct with just that. It must have a slightly different name or something. :x

^ Hehe, I had the same problem it doesn't accept Bomberman and C&C. Must be Extreme Bomberman or something like that.

I know 18, 20 and 22, but I'll write them in white just below here as to not spoil it for other people:

18. Sam & Max Hit the Road
20. Sid Meier's Civilization
22. Sid Meier's Pirates!

8)

Edit: Oh, and I also know 3. I'll write it below here as well:

3. Red Alert

Nr. 35 = Barbarian .I've remembered it from an article about the worst games ever :lol:

22 - that was fun :)

what was the bomberman one? - I tried bomberman and dynablaster and neither worked.

There was also one that I knew, but couldn;t remember the name of (actually there were a few), it was a big series on the PC in space with loads of discs n movies. - ah well

Overheat said:
There was also one that I knew, but couldn;t remember the name of (actually there were a few), it was a big series on the PC in space with loads of discs n movies. - ah well

Wing Commander ?

Overheat said:
5= Doom II: Hell on Earth - surprised no-one got that :?
I can't believe I didn't get that one! :censored: I tried Hexen, Heretic, Hexen II... just about every other iD Software game I could think of. :?

man some of those are really tough with that small of a screenshot

Overheat said:
can u edit swek's post plz zenon?
Edit it to include the rest we've identified or to make it spoiler proof?

it's interesting to see what people without GT4 are doing :lol: :lol:

kidding you guys :mrgreen: :)