• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

This guy is so dumb he can't even shit on his own....

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
This is in German btw...

He's asking stuff like
"What's the last name of President Bush"
"In what country does Bush live? And Saddam?"
"Where are the leaders from in the war between Iraq and the US?"
"What is the first name of Saddam Hussein?"

He all answeres them with "Hmm I really don't know that..."

He DOES know one thing though...
"What's the profession of President Bush?"
"President?"

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Yeah, its unbelievable...

There is a German show that does stuff like that once a week...

Asking men about women, contraception and stuff like that...
Asking ppl about europe, and some guys didn't know Where on the map france and polland were...

Hillarious!

Buba

OMFG :shock: :shock: :shock:

im speechles..... :? :bangin:

at least he was familiar with the concept of President :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, Swek, you don't like Sido?

Buba ;-)

I hate this whole self proclaimed ghetto life bullshit. There is no such thing as a ghetto in Germany. It's just a method to sell more records.
What's really bad about it is that all these 14 year old kids believe that crap and act like they deal with such things as violence, hoes and drugs, while they live in such tough places like Ober-Kaffkirchen. :lol:

better it come from me than I hear it from someone else becuase I dont truely believe what Im gonna say but it'll be funny, here goes,

He's asking stuff like
"What's the last name of President Bush"
"In what country does Bush live? And Saddam?"
"Where are the leaders from in the war between Iraq and the US?"
"What is the first name of Saddam Hussein?"

He all answeres them with "Hmm I really don't know that..."

He DOES know one thing though...
"What's the profession of President Bush?"
"President?"

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PROOF that there is atleast ONE person Stupider than President Bush. :mrgreen:

:roll:

swek said:
I hate this whole self proclaimed ghetto life bullshit. There is no such thing as a ghetto in Germany. It's just a method to sell more records.
What's really bad about it is that all these 14 year old kids believe that crap and act like they deal with such things as violence, hoes and drugs, while they live in such tough places like Ober-Kaffkirchen. :lol:

Well, those kids wouldn't agree... MTV Cribs showed them the world and now they want to have it...

Its just sooo ridiculus listening to some german boys, talking like german-speaking turkish boys... 14 year old ghetto wannabes...

Buba

Buba said:
swek said:

Well, those kids wouldn't agree... MTV Cribs showed them the world and now they want to have it...

Its just sooo ridiculus listening to some german boys, talking like german-speaking turkish boys... 14 year old ghetto wannabes...

Buba

Swek, Buba, do ya'll germans keep it gangsta?? :lol: :lol:

damn, even with my poort german, I understood enough to know that this gangsta is reeeaaal stupid :shock: ... idddiot ..

He keeps repeating ... "oooooffff .. das weiz Ich wirklich nicht ..." He don't know shit!!! :lol:

haz

I like the first question he asks him. "What do you think, where's the difference between Big Bush the battle* and the first season of the Gulf war ?"

*A reference to the Big Brother TV Show, which features people living in a house for a few months under constant camera surveillance.

He doesn't get the question at all. He just replies how he thinks that the new season is better. :lol:

@Justin Yes we keep it Gangsta. See it for yourself.
http://ftp.ua.pt/incoming/DDD-Deutschland/

Honestly i have a hard time to really beleive that the first interview was for real... I mean NO ONE can be that stupid (i hope not atleast)...

...but it sure was funny as hell... :lmao: