This is just... Ugh, puke taste in my throat.

I don't know... I find it interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, the more I look at it, the more I like it. The only issue I have is that I quite like the looks of the SLS, so it is a bit of a shame. If it were based on an SL, I wouldn't have a single complaint. :p

Last edited:
It's like a Morgan Aero 8, only uglier.

The SLS is too nice to do this to. Why not base it on the rather hideous new SL?

I like it.

I think it looks good, but to be able to drive around it without feeling self conscious you'd have to be a eccentric millionaire, like Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark.

I'm avoiding FG but I don't even care - when I saw this one TG I knew that FG would explode.

I NEED this. No word of a lie this is the only Merc other than the normal SLS (Coupe) that I want. Even if it is a rip off of an Aero 8... it is fan-fucking-tabulously-tastic. Want. Almost as much as an Aero Supersports...

But why mod an SLS? Why not build one from scratch or from an older chassis and do a heart transplant? It's like doing plastic surgery on Sofia Vergara to get Kate Upton

The styling and surface treatment need more work. A lot more work, if it's meant to be taken seriously.

I don't know... I find it interesting.

That seems like a totally useless spoiler with the roof up...

Reminds me of those concept cars that never even make appearances at auto shows. I like it.

Except for the grill I like it.

I like it. It looks much better than any other "Neo-Classic" I've ever seen, though in all fairness this probably costs an arm and a leg compared to an Excalibur or a Zimmer.