This is not good (for me) momo wheel problem

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
I was trying to get some practice in FE Green just now and I noticed I had a funny acceleration and I could see the green stick at the corner of my eye flickering, so I pressed the clutch to see if it was at full and I saw that it was about 3-5mm lower than the clutch line.

pedal.jpg

, so I checked the settings and wanted to recalibrate, and I found out that my brake was slightly engaged, this explains my lack of speed on SO Classic, I thought to myself it was because I couldn't take the right line in the dip which resulted in my unbelievably slow speed down the straights, but I think I found the reason.

I know you guys had this problem before but I can't seem to find the thread where someone posted the guide on how to fix it, I'll give it a shot, if I'm unsuccessful, its the Logitech G25 here I come :D, but I just have to check my bank account first :lol:

the regular logitech pedals suck big time...
i guess you might be able to fix it by taking it apart and just putting it together again, but that only takes a month and the problem is back. there are numerous fixes for the pedals...some people use tape, some do other things to it...just search google and you will find a lot of info about it...

i have made my own fix, however, but you will need a spare set of microsoft sidewinder pedals to do it. it does work perfetcly though!
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82104

I've had the slightly engaged brake problem with an old version of Logitech's Gaming Software.
The faulty gas pedal is a mechanical problem. Here's the fix:
http://web.axelero.hu/mozso/momo_e5.html

In my case, I only had to do this twice, and it's been about a year since the last time I did it.

Yeah, mine commonly gets stuck with the brake slightly on and such. I just recalibrate and that fixes it mostly.

Oooh, I've been fighting with this forever. I re-did the tape-mod at least 10 times :)

Now I just take DXTWEAK2 and force deadzone, so even if they do get de-calibrated, I'll still be able to use full throttle.