• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

This is pretty interesting . . .

Regarding the egyptian and south american aircraft artifacts, there are many more. In addition to art depicting aircraft found in those locations and in and around India, there have been texts found that describe the flying of aircraft, the theory behind ION engines(that NASA is now developing) and even the use of nuclear weapons.

Crazy stuff.

Cool but freaky!! :bangin:

i love this kinda stuff, the egyptians were one helluva civilization. they've got heiroglyphics depicting aliens as well as vehicles that resemble helicopters, submarines and even fighter jets :woot:

this picture shows what looks like various modern vehicles like a helicopter and submarine

this looks like 2 people standing next to a rocket

that person doesnt look human

and this is an ancient model of a glider
.gif/view/]

Bartboy, that first one looks like a hoax to me, but that disc is freaky. :?

I only believe half of what I read about things like this. Some of supernatural myths have been proven false. So there has to be some attention whores in history that planned hoaxes like this.

Take it with a grain of salt people!

BlaRo said:

That's because it is a hoax :) And certainly there are rational explanations for the other pictures. As Z Draci said, these things must be taken with a grain of salt. On the other hand, there are indeed intriguing things about past civilizations, but I don't think they imply more than that we know much less about the past than we like to think.

do some of your own research on this stuff instead of just blindly believing everything you find on the internet! You'll find that almost all of these are proven hoaxes, or just plain made up.

Z102 said:
BlaRo said:

That's because it is a hoax :) And certainly there are rational explanations for the other pictures. As Z Draci said, these things must be taken with a grain of salt. On the other hand, there are indeed intriguing things about past civilizations, but I don't think they imply more than that we know much less about the past than we like to think.

link to proof of hoax? Many of these ARE fakes, however the fact that many different civilizations of an array of different time periods describe aliens in the same way should be at least considered.

The one that get me the most is the icca stones. There were thousands of em and I couldn't find any info that has strong evidence either to disprove or prove their credibility, but if they're legit, then I think its cool that man lived with dinosaurs.

I always enjoyed the Von Danken books. (Chariots of the Gods etc).

He obviously reached a conclusion first, and then sought evidence to support it, and eight out of ten of his 'proofs' are things that make you go "Hang on a second, this could be easily explained by..."

Then again, the other one or two are such that it really makes you go "Hmm..."

Take the Piri Reis map. It's a subject of much controversy, with people trying to fit evidence to support pre-made conclusions one way or the other.

NTM