• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

This is REALLY cool. (for music lovers)

Catbunny

Not A Dude
Pandora - Music Genome Project

From the site:

Can you help me discover more music that I'll like?

Those questions often evolved into great conversations. Each friend told us their favorite artists and songs, explored the music we suggested, gave us feedback, and we in turn made new suggestions. Everybody started joking that we were now their personal DJs.

We created Pandora so that we can have that same kind of conversation with you.

Basically you put in an artist that you like and it creates a 'station' of music that you may like that is in the same vein of the artisit you chose. It starts off with a song by that artisit and goes from there. The great thing is that if it gives you a song you do not like you can skip to the next one.

I started off with Bjork. I am interested to see how well this project works.

Listen to radio "Arara Radio" :mrgreen:

I'm in love with this. I have been able to find many songs that I was not about to find previously, and ones related.

Oh man, I typed a classical song in that I enjoyed. It gave me a techno song with just my style, and wow, there are so many songs with the same style. This thing is really smart. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

that is freaking sweet. my friend told me about it a while ago but i figured it was crap, but man, was i wrong.