Autoblog: This is what the next BMW 6-Series will most probably looks like.

I like it, but I still wouldn't buy one.

Is it just me, or it just begs for a front splitter? The front looks too high now.

You always chime on how you hate VAG and god knows who else for making similar or boring cars. And you consider this something of an original design? At least Bangle had some guts to go out there.

For the record, as someone who regularly makes the VAG photocopier joke I actually don't hate Bangle. He wasn't perfect, but I've found a lot of the BMWs launched under him have aged remarkably well, and a lot of their replacements are godawful - new 5 is just fat while the old one is rather athletic and attractive, for example. I think a lot of people hated him because what he did was a big break from the past and many people don't have their own opinions on design, instead just following what is the cool party line. Not saying there aren't legitimate reasons to dislike the designs, but I see a lot of bandwagoning with his stuff.

And it's a legit reason to hate him because he can't design a bike for shit, I'll agree on that count.

This is mostly good apart from ugly headlights, but I'll take an old one.

Last edited:
i will have to see it in person. the outside look kinda harsh and over the top and the inside is just ugly. not a BMW fan at all and never really have been but i know alot of people that love them and i can understand why. i just never could get into the styling and this one is no different. im sirry, its just ugly. hope it looks better in person, i could be wrong. after all, this is just a picture

I beg to differ, I see a normal 5er on a daily basis and it never gives me a hump. I only need to imagine that it's an M5 for a moment and I'm all giddy.

I don't have to imagine. I just have to drive about six blocks and there's a Bungled M5 parked there. Do not want.

IMO its way better than the current 6, and that interior is amazing.

but it really needs a front splitter

cant wait for the M6 though

Looks good, definitely an improvement over the current model.

I don't know.. the headlights look a bit weird.
I may like the old one better from the outside.

bmw-6series-pic03.jpg

I think there was nothing wrong with the old one. The new one is even better, it's actually beautiful in my opinion. Can't wait for the finished product, and the M6.