Autoblog: This is what the next BMW 6-Series will most probably looks like.

I'm sorry, why do you people hate Bangle?? You aren't going to persuade me that this 6 is better looking than this:

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sc/schumacherm/2010/09/19/Bmw_20m5_20silver-815778.gif
This is imposing, striking and awesome IRL.

You always chime on how you hate VAG and god knows who else for making similar or boring cars. And you consider this something of an original design? At least Bangle had some guts to go out there.

It's sqiunting now... :unsure:

That interior looks like a place to live in. But I'm not really interested in the car, I'm interested in the grey landscape around the car. Is this a car for lonesome people? People who have no colour in their life, only fading between different gradients of grey? There is a bridge that leads someplace else. Maybe someplace nice, where there are colours and life and happy little clouds.

The side profile looks great, but when I look at the rear shot it just seems wrong how much thinner it becomes going from bottom to top.

I'm sorry, why do you people hate Bangle?? You aren't going to persuade me that this 6 is better looking than this:

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sc/schumacherm/2010/09/19/Bmw_20m5_20silver-815778.gif
This is imposing, striking and awesome IRL.

It has drag queen headlights and Chinese fans for taillights.

You always chime on how you hate VAG and god knows who else for making similar or boring cars. And you consider this something of an original design? At least Bangle had some guts to go out there.

I don't complain about similar cars (I'm the one who thinks that the 80s Mercedes concept of all the cars looking the same was a good one) but I do complain about boring or crap cars.

Also, original does not mean good, just as some guy smearing feces on canvas and calling it art is original, but nobody in their right mind is going to call it good. Any credit Bangle gets for being original is more than offset by the demerits he gets for being awful.

His most egregious Bangle Bungles were the BMW motorcycles he's pretty much ruined during his tenure.

Pre-Bungled BMW RT touring bike:
bmwsusan.jpg

Post-Bungled BMW RT touring bike:
http://img341.imageshack.**/img341/7977/bmwr1200rt20062vc1.jpg

He turned a bike into a f**king Cylon!
cylon.jpg

Not only that, but under his tenure, BMW motorcycles subsumed reliability and handling and became styling-uber-alles, as the bikes were repackaged to fit the styling and not the other way around.

Another example.

Pre-Bungling BMW dual sport motorcycle:
777px-BMW_R1100GS_with_panniers.jpg

Post-Bungling BMW dual sport motorcycle:
800px-R1150GS_trail.jpg

Now it just looks goofy or like it has the "WTF?" face on all the time.

Bungle needs to be taken out back and shot, even though he's 'retired'.

Last edited:
i miss bangle :(

that looks like crap if you ask me

I miss Bangle too, but that's because it's really really really hard to hit someone on the other side of the planet with a rifle from the US. If he gets closer I am sure I will be able to hit him. :p

(Bangle is currently hiding out in Italy.)

It's also amazing at how, despite all the declared support BMW had for him, now that he's gone his replacement Hooydonk is rapidly retreating from the Bunglized design language.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about motorcycles tbh and I don't intend to discuss beauty of them..

But a Bangle M5 in black with the proper engine in something to drool around when seen in person. Pictures do not do it justice.

I couldn't care less about motorcycles tbh and I don't intend to discuss beauty of them..

But a Bangle M5 in black with the proper engine in something to drool around when seen in person. Pictures do not do it justice.

No, pictures make it look better than it does in real life. There's one living a few blocks over and I see it all the time. I wish I didn't; the E34 M5 looked much, much better, and the Chinese fan taillights are just plain irritating.

Edit: Also, something else he should have been shot for - resurrecting this car's turn signal concept on the Bungled 7.
23726870001_large.jpg

Edit 2: Now that I think of it, I really wonder if that same Dodge Diplomat was where he stole the 'raised center trunk section' idea from, exaggerated it, and 'created' the Bungle Butt?
dip126.jpg

4093913222_5c0e37f2f1.jpg

Last edited:
That thing looks actually very good, much better than the old 6-series. :D

No, pictures make it look better than it does in real life. There's one living a few blocks over and I see it all the time. I wish I didn't; the E34 M5 looked much, much better, and the Chinese fan taillights are just plain irritating.

Edit: Also, something else he should have been shot for - resurrecting this car's turn signal concept on the Bungled 7.
23726870001_large.jpg

Edit 2: Now that I think of it, I really wonder if that same Dodge Diplomat was where he stole the 'raised center trunk section' idea from, exaggerated it, and 'created' the Bungle Butt?
dip126.jpg

4093913222_5c0e37f2f1.jpg

I beg to differ, I see a normal 5er on a daily basis and it never gives me a hump. I only need to imagine that it's an M5 for a moment and I'm all giddy.

Not everyone share the same taste in cars...so to use TG on this occasion, I'm with James :may:

The Bangle designs are way better than before and after Bangle.

Some people will say that it doesn't look as bold as the outgoing model.

Fair enough. But I say that's a good thing, because I always despised the look of the E63/E64 6-series and I positively despised how these very people tried to convince me that ugly was the new beautiful. "Come on! It's bold man! How can you not love it?!"

Sorry, but for me the 6-series E63/64 will go down as one of ugliest cars in all of the automotive history. Not THE ugliest, but in my top 100 ugliest cars list, I would put it into... 90th place. I can think of other supposedly "beautiful" cars that people tried to convince me they were beautiful, such as the Alfa Romeo Brera, for instance; that thing is a pig and Jeremy Clarkson can fuck off.

Anyway, as for this new BMW 6-series, I think it's gorgeous. It's simple yet gracious; I love it.

BMW-6Series-169101024501781600x1060.jpg

BMW-6Series-1691010242487511600x1060.jpg

BMW-6Series-169101024247631600x1060.jpg

BMW-6Series-169101024248321600x1060.jpg

BMW-6Series-169101024508971600x1060.jpg

BMW-6Series-1691010245505861600x1060.jpg

BMW-6Series-1691010245486951600x1060.jpg

Last edited:
2006-hamann-bmw-m6-widebody-front-view-588x441.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2010/09/18/03-bmw-6-series-concept-paris-2010.jpg

The old one has so much more menace.

Hopefully the prices of the old 6 series will plummet and I can get one when I get out of school. 650i with 6 speed gearbox mmmmmm

Last edited:
I think the front is a little odd, and that something needs to be done with that bottom grill, but overall I think I like it. Much better than the outgoing.