This site is a decade old later this month

Edit: And, of course, a toast in memory of Lieutenant47.

Gah, shit the memories. :cry:

Also, whatever happened to SL65 and Renesis? And FBC and mgkdk?

SL65 and Ren have dropped by a few times but mostly disppeared, yes.

I believe mgkdk comes on IRC but my memory is shit and I may be confusing her with a similar username.

fbc did reappear a while back - iirc he'd been diagnosed with a condition on the autism spectrum or something and that had taken him a way for a while. mgkdk is still alive and well at least on FB.

Happy decade and thanks to all the staff for the continuous effort to give us our *gear fix!
We know and appreciate the fact is not easy dealing with drug addicts, be it cocaine, heroin or petrol.

i miss justin syder :D
good times...

(and i had totally forgotten about SL65!)

Merry Birthday, AnalDeer!

Reactions: MWF
And how can we forget camaro, Melissa1813, Atlantian, and the kid who thought a Skyline engine in a Murcielago with Mercedes suspension was a good idea. And the rest I've inevitably forgotten about.

To them!

Oh, and to Viper. :p

Edit: And, of course, a toast in memory of Lieutenant47.

Also, whatever happened to SL65 and Renesis? And FBC and mgkdk?

Man, that skyline engine kid still pops into my thoughts from time to time, still a good laugh.

I remember downloading off the black and white site in 2003......sniff...good old times....

i miss justin syder :D
good times...

Full disclosure: I didn't realize his username was a joke until I read your post and it suddenly hit me. I thought that was his real name the whole time.

Speaking of AnalBeer, who was the user that posted about butt-alcohol and then disappeared for a long time and some folks figured he'd died of anal alcohol poisoning? I can't remember for the life of me.

Last edited:
Congrats and thank you - via this site I got a totally different view on motoring journalismn, not to mention the endless hours for tracing cars I've never seen before in the guess that car section!

Congrats Viper! Thanks for making what is easily the best online car community! A birthday calls for a cake. An Analgear birthday requires this cake

o3zB3E0.png