This was my first vehicle....

braupe

Car(s)
2k Jetta
I was 16 when I bought this piece. As much as I hated it, I learned a lot from it. Here is the link:

http://www.fquick.com/garages/Chevrolet/Silverado/1982/29121/

I am so happy to have moved on from this GM POS lol :p

viewgallery.php

Meh I had to start some where. Here is a list of all of my cars over my short (6 years today) of driving. I amstarting to get bored, I wonder what I should get next...

http://www.fquick.com/braupe :burnrubber:

So what happend to all of those vehicles listed on that page? Wrecked? Sold? Traded in?

Cool! You had a 850! :)

Sold. I get bored quickly, but I will admit they were all pretty good excluding the flatbed. But I really miss the gt. Plain simple fun. I did have to sell the 850 to pay for the repair to my moms taurus. So I guess that semi counts as a crash. :( I never lost money until I sold the white f150. The Mustang was also rear ended which was repaired, but was never the same after that. I dang near cried after they fixed it. I got shafted on that transaction. Traded it for the white F150.

The 850 had the most comfy seats ever. I would still love a t5r

Last edited:
I love the Chevy, Looks like a solid peice of american iron! :)
You sound like me, gotta have the perfect car, or you get bored.

I love the Chevy, Looks like a solid peice of american iron! :)
You sound like me, gotta have the perfect car, or you get bored.

Indeed its a never ending search lol. :lol:

I had an old '84 Chevy 1500 like that for my first vehicle. It was a Silverado trim level, with absolutely no options, which was stupid. Asthmatic 305, slow 3 speed tranny, no power steering with a steering wheel the size of a boat... and I loved it. It could go places that other vehicles, such as a Jeep or H2, couldn't. Just had to add a sprinkling of POWWWWWER and away you went, after wasting half a tank of gas. ;)

Nice list of cars, but i'm sure you'll find something some day and stick with it.

I had an old '84 Chevy 1500 like that for my first vehicle. It was a Silverado trim level, with absolutely no options, which was stupid. Asthmatic 305, slow 3 speed tranny, no power steering with a steering wheel the size of a boat... and I loved it. It could go places that other vehicles, such as a Jeep or H2, couldn't. Just had to add a sprinkling of POWWWWWER and away you went, after wasting half a tank of gas. ;)

Nice list of cars, but i'm sure you'll find something some day and stick with it.

Sounds like we had the exact same engine and tranny. It was asthmatic but quite stout. A friend of mine was driving my flat bed back in the day and accidently put it into reverse while going 65mph. (the gear indicator on the column was broken and he was trying to find neutral to make sure he was in drive and not a lower gear) and it killed the engine, but he pulled over and took a deep breath, crossed his balls, and cranked it back up and nothing was wrong. :lol:

That is awesome, reminds me of the Fall Guy truck.