Movie: Thor: The Dark World

Awesome.

Not loving Eccelstone's makeup as Malekith the Accursed, but I have high expectations for his performance since he plays a great villain.

Chris-Eccleston-Thor-2.jpg

Christopher-Eccleston-Malekith-Thor-2-Costume.jpg

Given those dots it looks like that makeup isn't the whole story; they look like motion-capture points so I'd expect there to be a layer of CGI on top of his face in the final film.

Given those dots it looks like that makeup isn't the whole story; they look like motion-capture points so I'd expect there to be a layer of CGI on top of his face in the final film.

Yeah, hoepfully the final product will look better.

Saw someone post earlier on Facebook asking why Skrillex had been cast as Loki. I couldn't help but howl with laughter.

The only Avengers movies that I really loved were the Iron Man films, and that's more for RDJ than Iron Man.

The first Thor movie was the only other one that actually exceeded my expectations. So I'll probably go give this one a chance.

chris-hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-19135826-877-1222.jpeg

There's your answer. :p

chris-hemsworth-chris-hemsworth-19135826-877-1222.jpeg

There's your answer. :p

Good thought but he is not her type. With the exception of me she is usually attracted to scrawny, lanky kind of scruffy guys like David Tennant or that guy from Primeval that is married to the hot blond.