Thor

:lol: It's all good. Her face is.... I don't know. I don't want to say she's ugly. I don't find her ugly. I'll go with unique. But, I'm a breast man, so....

really? i shall have to go and admire these then... erm... for artistic purposes of course.

Enjoyed the film quite a bit. I avoided the 3D version and saw the 2D version. One of the better Marvel superhero films so far. The parts in Asgard and Jotunheim were visually spectacular.

I enjoyed the film, I don't know how good it really was though. For some reason it just seemed to lack somewhere.

I agree with RaptorJesus on the points he has made about Kat Dennings. bleh. Nice boobs or not (I have not Googled) face is first in looks. I also don't dig hipster-ness.

Movie was shit, watched it in 3D. Massive disappointment.

Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings though.... *hmm*

I agree with RaptorJesus on the points he has made about Kat Dennings. bleh. Nice boobs or not (I have not Googled) face is first in looks. I also don't dig hipster-ness.

She wasn't too bad in the movie Defendor. Pretty hot as some drugged some prossie.

Last edited:
Saw it last week. loved it. Natalie Portman is still one of the prettiest women in movies these day too.

Good night out, saw the 3D version, for the lulz. Enjoyed it because I went in with 0 expectations and just had a good time. Impressive scenery, storyline also not bad.