• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Thread view options?

krummi

Am I simply blind or is there any option for page formatting? Im used to view +50 posts per page and just trying to suit the forum more appealing for meself.

Okies. Hoped that phpBB would have a similar account system as vBulletin. :(

Might as well put this here...

What about putting in thread preview? I wish it was enabled just now, to save me from going into that thread called "parties" only to discover it was about some LAN party :bangin:

:lol:

krummi said:
Am I simply blind or is there any option for page formatting? Im used to view +50 posts per page and just trying to suit the forum more appealing for meself.
Yet another reason I can't wait for phpBB 3.0...

Viper007Bond said:
krummi said:

Or solve all this by switching to Invision which has all the features that phpBB is SUPPOSED to get in the FUTURE ;)

Renesis said:
Viper007Bond said:
krummi said:

Or solve all this by switching to Invision which has all the features that phpBB is SUPPOSED to get in the FUTURE ;)

Yes, I agree. I used to frequent a forum that used invision and it was the best forum software I have ever used.

andyhui01 said:
50 posts per page?.... :shock: ...how do you know where you stopped reading?

You see the last post you have by this icon in each post:

icon_minipost_new.gif

I personally find it a bit annoying to be "constantly" clicking the next page button in long thread :p

krummi said:
andyhui01 said:
50 posts per page?.... :shock: ...how do you know where you stopped reading?

You see the last post you have by this icon in each post:

icon_minipost_new.gif

I personally find it a bit annoying to be "constantly" clicking the next page button in long thread :p
OMG, I cannot believe that I never noticed that image/link. :eek:

^ :jawdrop:

No, I really never noticed that image to the left of "Posted: Apr....". :|