Three Bugatti Veyrons for sale on Auto Trader

TurnerGTX

Bugatti_Veyron.jpg

Auto Trader has three Bugatti Veyrons for sale on the site right now.

So if you?ve got the best part of ?1 million to spare ? you can jump a queue with currently includes Cristiano Ronaldo.

When it went on sale in 2006, the Bugatti Veyron was immediately hailed a triumph thanks to its epic performance and ease of use with Jeremy Clarkson claiming it was the motoring equivalent of Concorde with car makers unlikely to build anything on the same level again.

Using an 8-litre engine with FOUR turbochargers, the Bugatti Veyron became the first production car to break the 1,000bhp mark ? producing 1,001bhp.

The result is a 0-62mph time of 2.5 seconds and a top speed of 253mph ? a v-max only beaten by the SSC Ultimate Aero TT?s 257mph.

It was the first car to use a seven-speed semi-automatic gearbox and had a set of 400mm front disc braked ? larger than the standard wheelson a Ford Focus.

Auto Trader has three Bugatti Veyrons for sale, all located in the south-east of England ? including a NEW unregistered model.

For ?1,050,000, Saffron Cars will sell you a brand new Veyron in dark blue and mid-blue.

If you?re not necessarily after a new one there are two pre-owned models for sale in London.

Joe Macari Performance Cars ? which is also selling an 800bhp Ferrari F50 ? has a 2007 Veyron which has had one previous owner and 600 miles on the clock for ?895,000.

And Mayfair Prestige ? which previously sold a super-rare chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 ? has a 2006 Veyron on the market for ?850,000.

Despite being two years old, Mayfair Prestige?s Veyron ? which was the 34th Veyron built ? has covered just 2,000 miles and has benefitted from two Bugatti services totalling ?17,000.

Just 300 Bugatti Veyrons will ever be built and their prices are likely to skyrocket in the future so take advantage of the credit crunch and get a great deal on one of the best cars ever built.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/CARS/news/48542.html

Credit Crunch must really be biting if people are selling their Veyron's already.:jawdrop:

Auto Trader said:
Auto Trader has three Bugatti Veyrons for sale on the site right now.
So if you?ve got the best part of ?1 million to spare ? you can jump a queue with currently includes Cristiano Ronaldo.
Don't let the footballists get their hands on a Veyron! At least two of the 300 have been shunted into trees... we must save the other 298!

Meh...
I never really cared about the Veyron. Even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't buy one. It's styling is not crazy enough. The headlights for example - they look like something VW would put on their regular vehicles.

Don't let the footballists get their hands on a Veyron! At least two of the 300 have been shunted into trees... we must save the other 298!

Tim Cahill(Everton) has already got one.

Joe Macari Performance Cars ? which is also selling an 800bhp Ferrari F50

I want more info on that. :think:

I want more info on that. :think:

Joe Macari Performance Cars ? which is also selling an 800bhp Ferrari F50 ? has a 2007 Veyron which has had one previous owner and 600 miles on the clock for ?895,000.

So do I, seeing as a standard F50 makes only 513 bhp. Meaning that, the F50 in question must be a F50 GT. And seeing as there were only 3 F50 GTs ever made, this is quite a shock to me that one of them is sitting in a showroom in London. :eek:

Surely the F50 GT is worth more than the Veyron?

Meh...
I never really cared about the Veyron. Even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't buy one. It's styling is not crazy enough. The headlights for example - they look like something VW would put on their regular vehicles.

I don't really like this car much either. But it does 250 mph and produces 1,001 hp. The technilogical triumph that it represents is an alltogether differnet story. I truely hope that some of these cars make it into museums for all to see.

I don't really like this car much either. But it does 250 mph and produces 1,001 hp. The technilogical triumph that it represents is an alltogether differnet story. I truely hope that some of these cars make it into museums for all to see.

Maybe this comparison won't work, but: I think the Difference between the Veyron say a Enzo is like the difference between the Enzo and the McLaren F1. From the people who have owned them all (Jay Leno, Nick Mason) i have heard that really the McLaren F1 is the more austounding car. Except with the Veyron its more of a deficit of proper noise, feel and beauty, compared to the Enzos deficit of packaging, light weight, and curb appeal.