Spoilers: Tickets for the Show

Woah, nice find!

Oh, BTW, this is legit incase anyone was wondering.

According to the website of On Camera Audiences, the company that handles the live audiences for many of NBC's shows (source), Top Gear America will be the filming studio bits for the pilot on July 26th in Los Angeles. If you want to try and get tickets, make sure to head to their site to apply!

Posted By: Viper007Bond
Link: http://www.finalgear.com/news/2008/...-gear-america-filming-in-studio-on-july-26th/

I want to go so bad but i live in norcal and cant make it. sniff sniff:cry:

Can one of you chaps do us a report like robeybobey (Sp?) did for TG please? Pics please - if you can get away with it.

Can one of you chaps do us a report like robeybobey (Sp?) did for TG please? Pics please - if you can get away with it.
Indeed!

(First post... been a lurker for a while though!)

Has anyone received a confirmation about tickets? I'm so bummed I didn't see this til now. I signed my friend and I up. It'd mean the world to us if we got to go. We're huge TG fans.

I appear to be on the wrong coast.

I just registered with "On Camera Audiences" and I'm on the wait list. Did it already fill up?

I just registered with "On Camera Audiences" and I'm on the wait list. Did it already fill up?

Not sure if its any different. When i signed up, they said they would email me when they have a seat open or when they pick.

Might be random rather than first come first serve.

I got an email from them that confirmed my request right after i signed up
Yeah, but that doesn't mean you'll get picked for tickets, right? It just means they got your request and you're in the pool or whatever.