Spoilers: Tickets for the Show

Damnit... I'm not old enough. Lol.

One more year.... I'm in LA too.

How ironic and irritating... I live in Southern California, yet I'll be in England during the TG America taping.

Somewhere in LA. I doubt they'll be any more specific unless you get tickets.

Well I signed up and am on the waiting list.. and I know its in LA...

But I'm in San Francisco.. just need to know when to get there and where to get to lol

Somewhere in LA. I doubt they'll be any more specific unless you get tickets.

Most of the studio's are in Burbank, so that's likely where it'll be held. Unless they decide to try and claim a hangar at El Toro, but then that's Irvine/eltoro/lake forest area.

Either way, I signed up hopefully I'll get a spot.

Can one of you chaps do us a report like robeybobey (Sp?) did for TG please? Pics please - if you can get away with it.

OMG if someone did that I would love them forever and it would be major rep and kudos from me!

If I lived even remotely nearby I would totally go stalker fan and get a telescope to watch the filming from afar (because I'm too young to get in) or I would have to get like the best fake ID ever made. :lol:

If I had even the slightest bit of faith in this show, I'd be tempted to drive down and pick up Viper's ass on the way down. But I don't :( Best of luck to those in the waiting list, hope it's enjoyable and the groundwork of a good show.

the tickets are available right now
http://www.ocatv.com/shows/show/216/event/5076
I just got 4 I will be seeing you all there

Downey Studios
Lakewood Blvd.
Downey, CA 90242

Sat July 26, 2008
4:00pm - 7:30pm

Dress Code:
DRESS CODE IN EFFECT! Please dress business casual. You will be on camera so it is very important that you look good! Please do not wear hats, shorts, white clothing, or anything with a logo on it. Jeans are fine.

ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONES, PAGERS, OR CAMERAS WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE STUDIO. PLEASE LEAVE THESE ITEMS IN YOUR CAR AS SECURITY PERSONNEL WILL CONFISCATE THEM TEMPORARILY WHILE YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE STUDIO AUDIENCE.

I will try and sneak pictures and videos if i can

Last edited:
FUCK! I wanted pictures! :p

Oh well, at least take mental notes. lol

the tickets are available right now
http://www.ocatv.com/shows/show/216/event/5076
I just got 4 I will be seeing you all there

Downey Studios
Lakewood Blvd.
Downey, CA 90242

Sat July 26, 2008
4:00pm - 7:30pm

Dress Code:
DRESS CODE IN EFFECT! Please dress business casual. You will be on camera so it is very important that you look good! Please do not wear hats, shorts, white clothing, or anything with a logo on it. Jeans are fine.

ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONES, PAGERS, OR CAMERAS WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE STUDIO. PLEASE LEAVE THESE ITEMS IN YOUR CAR AS SECURITY PERSONNEL WILL CONFISCATE THEM TEMPORARILY WHILE YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE STUDIO AUDIENCE.

I will try and sneak pictures and videos if i can

i accdently closed out of my tickets!! :blink:

"ADMITTANCE IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS"

Should I be worried as I'm making a 400 miles trek?

*emailing OnCamera now*

"ADMITTANCE IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS"

Should I be worried as I'm making a 400 miles trek?

*emailing OnCamera now*

Well depends how fast your driving and if u get stuck in LA traffic, it is gona be around rush hour, ima leave my house around 1-2pm i live in Thousand Oaks, so ill be fine, just remember if u get stuck in Rush hour you are pretty much screwed, unless your car can fly. :p

It looks like they make you sign an NDA, so read it carefully to find out just what you can and can't post here.

ok how the hell do I actually print the tickets that their e-mail to me claims are printable?

I figure I'll head up and give it a try, it's only 20 miles from my house.