Tiff Needel spotted in the States this past weekend

I love pizza

Car(s)
CLK63 AMG Black Series & 94 MB E500 -Porsche built
Just an FYI- my friend attended the American LeMans Series race at Mid-Ohio race track and Tiff Needel was there. He has a picture and will forward it to me so I can post it.

I wasn't there to talk to him, and unfortunately, my friend didn't put 2 and 2 together to ask him if it was for an forth coming episode. Sorry folks.

I can only assume he's doing something with the ALMS series or Indycar folks as they were there too, or he's driving at the track for a test after they leave. For those who don't know Mid-Ohio is in the middle of farmland country. It is the home track for Acura and Honda as they have a factory somewhat nearby so maybe he's driving the last generation S2000, just throwing ideas out there.

I wonder if that was for Fifth Gear or not. I wouldn't expect Fifth Gear to pay any attention to the American LeMan's series, but who knows...

So do you own a CLK 63 Black?!

He could just be there to watch, possibly to drive? Dunno.

Tiff is awesome. And it is no surprise that he attends the awesomeness that is the ALMS.

Would love to see the pics though!

He's properly visiting his brother who works on the Drayson-Barwell team, would be nice if they got him in to do the longer distance races

Tiff was also at Elkhart Lake for the ALMS race. During the prerace activites, he was filming on top of the pit wall right behind the Drayson-Barwell. My frieds and i didn't get the chance to ask him on why he was there but he seems like a really cool guy.

PS i'm the one on the right, my friend Kris was on the left and my other friend seth was taking the pic

The Daytona 500 feature is one of the interesting FG has ever done, if they do something similar this time and Tiff can test a GT1/GT2 car it's going to be great.

So do you own a CLK 63 Black?!

Yea, is that supposed to be your future car or do you actually own one? If so, can you post pics so we can all drool over them? :lol: :D

he was up here today at Mosport doing interviews with the Austin Martin team. Probably doing a story on the Drayson team. Thought he might actually be driving for the team at one point... that would be a decent fifth gear show.
i have pics and will post later.

Maybe Drayson might need another driver for Petit LeMans?

Assuming the team shows up to Petit LeMans, there's a very good chance we could see Tiff in the Aston Martin. I saw him at Elkhart Lake as well.

Some pics a friend took:

n184805393_31696387_5799.jpg

n184805393_31696388_6181.jpg

n184805393_31696389_6554.jpg

My friend and I ran into Tiff today at the ALMS Detroit Grand Prix.

Tiff mentioned something about an Aston documentary.