Tiff Needell and Jeremy Clarkson airing together on MPH 04'

Bimmer

Ok I'm new to this forum and since you guys don't have a General Forum area I had to post it here since I know not many people visit the 5th gear forum :lol:. It seems that JC and TN will be hosting together I belive is a show called MPH 04' but I have no idea about it. I don't live in Europe and I was wondering is viper007bond.com going to record that and share it with everyone. I'm sure it would be very intersting. In any case here's the link and hope I get an answer soon.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/community/jeremy_clarkson_chat.html

This should prove to be very commical, :twisted:

I think VUK said he might get it :mrgreen:

I love the interview of Clarkson:

pumpy: Will The Stig be at MPH 04?

Jeremy_Clarkson : The Stig is in his Top Gear Kennel. But we do have Tiff Needell who's been allowed out of his old peoples' home for the weekend.

I am going to MPH 04 and this is really exciting for me (sorry guys :lol: :lol: ) I'll try and take some photos.

P.S it is a convention type thing, not a program.

YAY! I got tickets for it...Il ave a ton of pics for everyboday :wink: and maybe some short vids

sain said:
YAY! I got tickets for it...Il ave a ton of pics for everyboday :wink: and maybe some short vids

Awesome!! Ask for a custom pic of Tiff and Jeremy together acting like they're buddies :) They get along okay (Tiff said so at least) but there's got to be some competition / friction between 'em :p

Heh. A bit confused about the R34, though. Devastating as in devastatingly shit or devastatingly /good/?

Who's the weirdo in all the pictures with the bumfluff problem and terrible dress sense? :D

Thanks for sharing btw :)

Phix said:
Heh. A bit confused about the R34, though. Devastating as in devastatingly shit or devastatingly /good/?

I think it's devastatingly good. Why? It was in his Top10 cars few years back. Only Cossie beat it.

Overheat said:
Who's the weirdo in all the pictures with the bumfluff problem and terrible dress sense? :D

Thanks for sharing btw :)

Lol so mean really who does that??? :? Atleast he had ballz to include himself in the pics. I'm not gay btw just stickin up for the pictures d00d :)

Wow, they actually let you sit in the Bentley? I remember at this past Toronto Auto Show there was a Mercedes McLaren SLR and it was like 5 metres away from me surrounded by a guardrail. Next to it was the Maybach. But I missed the day when the Enzo was present. :( I really wanna see one in real life... get a real idea of how big and wide one really is.

sain said:
Here's a little preview for everybody :wink:
I was in Earl's Court today for an expo and there was a MPH stand over there.

And the grand Finally...A short Video of it :wink: (9MB)

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=85053E5F4D9C387AC14907508F711E2D

Gumball 3000 are sponsors:

"Hi Gumball Fans,

Here's just a quick reminder that the MPH 04' Supercar show is this weekend here in London at Earls Court. We are one of the
official sponsors, and we have a few Gumball cars on display as well as a 'theatrical performance' in the Arena. The event runs
from this evening through until Sunday.

MPH was launched last year and has already become the most glamorous car event in London including an unrivalled
collection of Prestige & Performance cars. Last year Tiff Needell and Jeremy Clarkson show clips from the Gumball Movie and
talked about who was going to win this year. They never thought the 2CV would take the honours!

Highlights this year include the MPH Theatre - a 4,000 seat theatre, the setting for a series of 75 minute shows each day. Each
performance is not only a powerful showcase of auto-exotica but will also include amazing new stunts and sequences that
have never been seen before. Again hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, he'll be asking a few questions to Gumballers about the rally
in the perfomance - so be on your best behaviour! (More info on the event can be found at www.mphshow.co.uk)

And finally, we also have Gumball branded cars on display at the Europe MTV Awards tonight in Rome - so keep a look out for
us blinging it up with 50 Cent!!! Next week I'll have more news of the two Gumball Film Premieres coming up soon - in the
meantime check out their trailors on the website in the new 'Drive- In' Section!

Best regards,

Maximillion

T: 44 (0)20 7229 5865

"Gumball is the coolest thing around, next year I'm on it for sure" Jay Leno talking to Gumballer Adrien Brody on the NBC
Tonight Show, August 26th 2004"