Tiff Needell -> Good or bad?

Tiff Needell -> Good or bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10/10
Now you haters tell me, who the hell can drive 1000 Hose powered cars while still giving good feedback
Enzo, F1 A1, Maclaren F1, Veron

Any half decent racing driver???^^^^

10/10
Now you haters tell me, who the hell can drive 1000 Hose powered cars while still giving good feedback
Enzo, F1 A1, Maclaren F1, Veron

youre missing the point of the original question and being short sighted, what tiff does well, he does far better than anyone else, but as a tv presenter his personality and wit falls short and to be honest, unless hes dazzling us w his driving ability, hes frankly somewhat annoying to listen to and full of himself. the most recent eps of fifth gear have made the smart move of keeping him where he looks best... on the track.

He definitely can't tell a great story about a car like Clarkson or May can. But his joy about driving and drifting a good car is genuine, everytime. His basic mood is bright, always looking on the bright side, whereas Clarkson and May basically suffer, moan and rant most of the time.

I enjoy watching Tiff for what he is: a very skilled driver, who stayed young despite his age, still oozing excitement.

Damn, I typed the wrong thing in this....

Tiff is OK. I like to watch him drive, but he doesn't have the same personality that Clarkson, Hammond and May have.

He definitely can't tell a great story about a car like Clarkson or May can. But his joy about driving and drifting a good car is genuine, everytime. His basic mood is bright, always looking on the bright side, whereas Clarkson and May basically suffer, moan and rant most of the time.

I enjoy watching Tiff for what he is: a very skilled driver, who stayed young despite his age, still oozing excitement.

tiff is pretty awesome when he gets really pissed off, too.

haha. Watch him on the track racing segments like the British 24h. He gets so fed up with the TSX headlights and stuff.