Today Google sent my youtube history and comments to random contacts. How to stop?

Litterbox

I *REALLY* hate Google. They are so invasive.

Fortunately, I hadn't gone to anything questionable on youtube, just ebike reviews. But a co-worker showed me an email she got today saying Litterbox watch x y z videos and here are his comments. WTF total invasion yo?! Anybody know how to stop this?

Are you absolutely sure? What format was this in? Are you sure it's not auto sharing to your google+ circles or something? I'd be *very* surprised if they simply sent an email with a list of videos to people...

Are you absolutely sure? What format was this in? Are you sure it's not auto sharing to your google+ circles or something? I'd be *very* surprised if they simply sent an email with a list of videos to people...

They certainly did.

Let me see if I can get you more details.. hang on

Ok its says;

Her name, Here's some Google + posts you may like: then videos I've watched followed by some comments I made on those videos. Really pisses me off. Anyway then it says "add Litterbox to circles"

I just want to comment on videos on youtube. I don't want to be apart of Google+ whatsoever.

Last edited:
Last edited:
All of this you can opt out of and not do. I really don't see the problem.

You should need to opt in as default.

All of this you can opt out of and not do. I really don't see the problem.

I didn't read the user agreement but who does? Its total BS that Google does this stuff. I cant stand how nosey they are. I stopped using Chrome last year.

Are you in a managerial position at your job by any chance?

Well, you should be. You've gotten the blaming other people routine down already.