Today I Learnt...

How's that? How many degree of miopia or whatever?

20/200 or less.

Since it can be corrected with lenses and such, it's not an issue though.

When I take my glasses off, this is pretty much what everything looks like to me.

To test where I am, sight-wise, I took my glasses off. The picture looks identically blurry with them on or off for me. Took me a minute to ponder what exactly I was expecting.

How much is that in diopter values?

I'm now -7.0 in my left eye, and -7.5 in the right.
As well as having just found out my right eye turns in, which will be corrected somewhat with prism in the lens.

Got my eyes checked today. Without my glasses on, I now meet the classification for being legally blind.

20/200 or less.

Since it can be corrected with lenses and such, it's not an issue though.

When I take my glasses off, this is pretty much what everything looks like to me.

Whithout my glasses I see even less......what the hell does that make me? :blink:

Why didn't they just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
These go to eleven...

It's one louder, d'uh...

<_<

Where do drives fall into that?

TIL, in US cities most east west roads are streets and north south roads are avenues.

I knew from years ago that applied to New York, didn't realise it applied across the country.

Where do drives fall into that?

Depends on whether or not they land on the fairway. ;)

Or indeed simply how improbable.

So we came from naming of streets to HHGTTG in three posts, nice deviation there... :D

I knew from years ago that applied to New York, didn't realise it applied across the country.

It answers the question I've had for years, why is the road I live on an Avenue? This will also help me in the future in navigation of cities I'm not familiar with, knowing which direction a road goes just by knowing if it's a street or avenue.

Now, if I just could remember that odd address numbers are on the north and west sides of the roads...

So we came from naming of streets to HHGTTG in three posts, nice deviation there... :D

You know at FG we are able to steer off topic within just a few posts.