Today I Learnt...

Holy shit, I guess the machine didn't like guacamole.

Today I learned that Amway, the multilevel marketing group was restructered and became Alticor which owns hotels around the world. Alticor is owned by Marriot. NICE. :|

Do they still follow the same pyramid scheme?

Welcome to silicon valley, where everything is made up and a sound business model doesn't matter.

I just hope someone acquires all of the content. Wouldn't mind re-watching the Reno 911 episodes again.

I just found out that there is a guy who plays Simon Says as his job. His name is Steve Max.

That would cause me to freak out.

That would cause me to freak out.
They clearly thought of that and decided to prevent the freak-out by putting "don't panic" ahead. It's your fault if you won't listen! :p Good shit right there!

edit: this made me check my corona app for the first time in weeks...

all-your-files-are-exactly-where-you-left-them-millie-tant-5854094.jpg

What I thought was a piece of a broken rusty gate in the driveway, was in fact a third of a ring, of a rear coil spring! Test fail!

TIL that MacKenzie Scott, co-founder of Amazon and ex-wife of Jeff Bezos, has donated more than 6 billion dollars in 2020: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55313522

Now that's what I call taking responsibility - I am donating 110 Euros monthly to different charities and have donated my "Corona bonus" of 1500 Euros last year completely, but 6 billion dollars is obviously a whole different story...

Last edited: