Today I Learnt...

I thought that watersports were no longer a taboo

From her own Instagram post: "If you’re not over the incident yet, feel free to use my comment section to take a piss."

I thought that watersports were no longer a taboo

There's a little bit of a difference between "not being taboo" and "doing it in front of 5000 people", isn't it?

Nice move with the instagram post

Related:

i dont know it should be a local story at best is all im saying

I think *some* of the backlash is at least not entirely unwarranted, since it was an all-ages show, and was...*ahem*..."streamed" online and there was no age advisory with the purchase of the live stream access.

She's facing charges over it. They just got announced as support for the Tool tour in Europe, but she may have just, er, pissed that away.

Is she though? From what I understand a single report was filed, but when they tried to follow up with the woman who filed the complaint, she never got back to them.

This may be outdated info:

From Reddit last week:
Some say he was a plant.
That's why she watered him.

Others say he was their #1 fan.

Still others say she was just practicing for the band's You're-a-peein' tour.

I see what you did there... Punny, very punny.

I think *some* of the backlash is at least not entirely unwarranted, since it was an all-ages show, and was...*ahem*..."streamed" online and there was no age advisory with the purchase of the live stream access.

Is she though? From what I understand a single report was filed, but when they tried to follow up with the woman who filed the complaint, she never got back to them.

This may be outdated info:

From Reddit last week:
Some say he was a plant.
That's why she watered him.

Others say he was their #1 fan.

Still others say she was just practicing for the band's You're-a-peein' tour.
I saw that, but I read later that the county were looking at public indecency charges or something, it's still a fluid situation

And the puns just keep on coming.

Just taking a piss mate.

Taking the piss, is the phrase I believe you're looking for.

And for everyone else: If your here for piss jokes, urine luck!!

"The" is wrong in that phrase. Who wants to take the piss? Well, besides the guy that payed there and told it.

And I think the jokes are about petered out.

"The" is wrong in that phrase. Who wants to take the piss? Well, besides the guy that payed there and told it.

And I think the jokes are about petered out.
Because of course the phrase has it's own wikipedia page...

I understand it is a phrase, it just seems wrong in the way it is phrased.