Tom Cruise 'is Christ' of Scientology

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
TOM Cruise is the new ?Christ? of Scientology, according to leaders of the cult-like religion.

The Mission: Impossible star has been told he has been ?chosen? to spread the word of his faith throughout the world.

And leader David Miscavige believes that in future, Cruise, 44, will be worshipped like Jesus for his work to raise awareness of the religion.

A source close to the actor, who has risen to one of the church?s top levels, said: ?Tom has been told he is Scientology?s Christ-like figure.

?Like Christ, he?s been criticised for his views. But future generations will realise he was right.?

Cruise joined the Church of Scientology in the ?80s. Leader L Ron Hubbard claimed humans bear traces of an ancient alien civilisation.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007030603,00.html

This explains so many questions I have had.................:boohoo:

Cruise joined the Church of Scientology in the ?80s. Leader L Ron Hubbard claimed humans bear traces of an ancient alien civilisation.

...and later admitted to making the whole thing up

:roflmao: And i thought i had blasphemy to a tee but this takes it to a whole new level.

Here is my celebrity as your religious figure break down.
Tom Cruise - Scientology's Christ
Oprah Winfrey - Christ's Christ
Ray Romano - Catholic's Christ
Sean (Diddy) Combs - The New Mohammad
Jack Black - The New Buddha
Mel Brooks - The New Abraham
Adam Sandler - The New Mosses
Dick Wolf - The Writer for God
Rachael Ray - God's God
Will Smith - The New Mary
The Olsen Twins - The New Devil

Ugh...this guy is my hero...it's not like he "later" made the whole thing up...he was quotes as saying something along the lines of, before he started Scientology, that "You don't make any money being a writer...now religion? That's where you can make some money."

yeah I?ve always found scientology to be quite funny, but this has to be the best thing ever... so anybody that is heavily criticised for his views can be the next Jesus? :lol:

looks like in Europe we?ll be worshipping ?dubya in a few years :mrgreen:

there?s actually one of those scientology centers in Munich, I actually went in there once with a friend of mine after we?d gotten really drunk in the bar just down the street... man that was fun :lol:

so anybody that is heavily criticised for his views can be the next Jesus? :lol:
Does that mean Clarkson is the Jesus of the automotive world? :D

Man, I don't think people are going to crucify Tom, do you? lol

hey if he wants to be christ then he?ll have to take up carpenting, turning water into wine (man I wish I could do that), and letting people nail him to things...

Yeah, I remember that time he got squirted in the face by a guy who was trying to interview him, and Tom flipped out. I don't think he would handle nails and lashes too well ;)

Whenever I'm feeling blue, some news about what Tom Cruise is up to always brings a smile to my face.

Yeah, I remember that time he got squirted in the face by a guy who was trying to interview him, and Tom flipped out.

Nah. Considering what happened, I thought he handled it pretty well. Better than I (or many others) would have.

I don't know, I kinda like Tom Cruise. So what if he's a little eccentric :p

yeah I kinda like him as well, he loves motorcycles, cars, and planes... seems like a nice guy to have a beer with... but scientology still gets me to roll around on the floor with laughter :lol:

Does Xenu :bow: allow beer?

EDIT: XENU, fixed

Last edited:
from wikipedia
In Scientology doctrine, Xenu (also Xemu) was the alien dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of aliens to Earth in DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to wreak chaos and havoc today.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hey this religion sounds like it could be quite fun if you don?t take it seriously... you think they?ll let me join just for kicks? :mrgreen:

edit: oh yeah, any news on the beer issue? cause if Xenu sais its not OK then maybe its not the right thing for me after all... :think:

Nah. Considering what happened, I thought he handled it pretty well. Better than I (or many others) would have.

I don't know, I kinda like Tom Cruise. So what if he's a little eccentric :p

Yeah, I was just joking :D

However, I'll never forget the time he truly did flip on Oprah:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oP8rdehjhBI[/youtube]

And then Dane Cook's response (you have to watch the Oprah one first to get it)

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHAuqfmsxkw[/youtube]

still cracks me up :lol:

Last edited: