• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Tom Ford

Yeah, he got really better...

He is always trying to present in a funny way and unusual positions...

Buba

I case u dont kno we have episode discussion threads :D

and he is a good presenter, different from others which is why hes good ;)

he is a cool and funny guy, probably the reason he still writes for TG mag. him and the TG crew have known each other for a while.

i always liked tom bc hes a good offset to the other more serious presenters

I like him because he makes those boring eco car segments far more fun and interesting. Admittedly I feel he falls down when reviewing the faster cars

bartboy9891 said:
he is a cool and funny guy, probably the reason he still writes for TG mag. him and the TG crew have known each other for a while.
hmm .. didnt know that ..
it looks more and more like they need another presenter on top gear these days.. whould be cool to se him on TG...
but the more i se of Jeremy clarkson in the old day the more i have to say.. Tom Ford is just like him, only modern :p

although it was cool in TG magazine to see the monaro every month, it could mean that he'll get his eye in a more normal position with (is it a 3 series estate?) his new lifer...

for example, he critiscised the astra VXR for not being hardcore enough...

Tom Ford is a cool bloke, he's even cooler because...
From FG website presenter profiles said:
He drives a modified Vauxhall Monaro, usually sideways.

Now that's my kind of car :thumbsup:

he's had the monaro taken off of him, he's driving a 5 series estate now - I think, I'll know for sure on wednesday - new issue of TG magazine (I wish he would get a full page column like paul horrel and james may)

Oh, righto. I see he is one of the editors. I get an Aussie car mag (Wheels) and they have long term test drives and report on them every issue, is that what the Monaro was for??