Tonight on....

dagrx8

Car(s)
1996 V8 Ford Explorer XLT :(
In the beginning of top gear when the theme song is playing Jeremy Clarkson always says tonight on top gear.... What is your favorite Tonight on Top Gear mine is Tonight on top gear Richard wears a blue hat, James wears a different hat, and i wear a hat with things on it.....thats from series 16 episode where they make their own snow plow and take it up to Norway.

In the beginning of top gear when the theme song is playing Jeremy Clarkson always says tonight on top gear.... What is your favorite Tonight on Top Gear mine is Tonight on top gear Richard wears a blue hat, James wears a different hat, and i wear a hat with things on it.....thats from series 16 episode where they make their own snow plow and take it up to Norway.
I like you but can't seem to put my finger on why. I think it's your unique writing style. You're like Jos? Saramago, only mildly retarded and without any discernible point. I like that.

Last edited:
Series 3 Episode 9. They claimed to have ran out of money for that show so Jeremy says "Tonight, Cameron Diaz tests Lamborghini's lightweight Murcielago naked, we drive Schumacher's F1 Ferrari, and our star in a reasonably priced car is her majesty the queen." :D

TONIGHT... James May faces trial? by water. Richard Hammond faces trial by fire. And I drive a Ferrari...on the moooooon! :confused::lmao:

Tonight: James May thinks he's a racing driver; Richard Hammond thinks he's Jesus; and I think I'm going to be killed
don't know why but it cracks me up every time i hear it:lol:

and also
Tonight: Richard has a crisis; Some sheep on our track; And James and I go to the lavatory
the 'some sheep on our track' part is my favorite

Last edited:
Mine is thus:

:clarkson: On tonight's Final Gear......

...... a n00b shows up without punctuation, a n00b creates some random and banal threads without using the forum search function and a n00b acquires eleventy hundred red blobs!

Tonight: I wear some goggles; Richard falls down a small slope; and James says hello, to a man.

I always hear it with the comma. Which makes it funnier.

Tonight: I wear a hat, Richard, wears a hat, and James, wears a hat.

Tonight: James goes racing, in Finland, Richard tries out the future of motoring in Japan..... and I cut up some wood near Godalming.

I really like the last one, It's like ''James race in the country of rally, Richard tries a strange Prototype, an I cut wood....''

but the best one is probably the one in S5E2

Last edited:
OP has 4 posts and 3 new threads, but this one is actually a pretty good effort. I'll have to go back and rewatch some of the episodes to come up with the intro sequence I liked the most.

but the best one is probably the one in S5E2

I remember having a crisis with this one:
TONIGHT... The Ferrari Enzzooo, the Jaguar XJ220, the Pagani Zonda, THE McLAREN F1, THE FERRARI F40... and The Porsche Carrera GT.:shock:

Last edited:
Tonight: Richard has a crisis; Some sheep on our track; And James and I go to the lavatory
the 'some sheep on our track' part is my favorite[/QUOTE]

The lavatory bit is my favourite part

I also like 17x02 with the dog, bike and ditch

Richard in 3x09 giving the actual information on what will be on the show whilst James plays the theme song on a keyboard. :nod:

If English is a second language for the OP they may want to put that in their profile.
OP's writing sounds like that of someone not old enough to have an account on the forum.

Of the one's that haven't been mentioned yet, my favorite is:

"On tonight's show: I drive the Audi TT Convertible, in Iceland; Richard drives the Nissan 350Z Convertible, in Iceland; And James drives the Chrysler Crossfire Convertible. Guess where?"

Tonight: 3 men drive reliable cars across France. *nod*

Worth noting that at the end of each recording they read out a sensible version (Wilman's allegedly) and the silly version (Jeremy's) and then put it to the audience vote.

Silly always wins.

Worth noting that at the end of each recording they read out a sensible version (Wilman's allegedly) and the silly version (Jeremy's) and then put it to the audience vote.

Silly always wins.
Which pisses Wilman off no end :lol:

Last edited:
Tonight the Stig climbs into a bucket of hot wallpaper paste, Richard sorts out public transport and James gets beaten up by a boat.