• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Too cool!

oh, i have that clip on my pc as well! it's just great, funny as hell :D

that's fantastic - i think i've seen it b4, but it was very much awesome ntl

***EDIT - When it said Maestro, I thought it was going to be something to do with the Austin, damn cars overtaking my life.

^ Isn't that what people in Quebec do all the time? I always thought everyone in Quebec walked the streets of Quebec City covered in body suits full of horns making crazy music... :lol: :p

*french accent* Ah, mais c'est vachement bien! Ce mec est super! */french accent*

Well, I've seen that guy on tv a few times. He's pretty damn entertaining. If you want to see other things such as that come to the Montreal comedy fest.. you know you want to... :twisted:

apparently I watcxhed him on TV when I was younger, with his group..

but I don't remeber it.

dooT, I sure plan a roadtrip to the gala juste pour rire one day. Oh and the Ferrari event at mont tremblant too.

I go to mtl tomorrow, by train for no reason, :lol: I hope we'll find something to do

Finally watched it, it's hilarious.
Looks like a radical new exercise program! :lol:
SiR_dude said:
So we'll take a plane out. No big deal. I could always use a vacation in the French Riviera :D
I have an aunt and uncle that live in that vicinity :) .

ESPNSTI said:
SiR_dude said:
So we'll take a plane out. No big deal. I could always use a vacation in the French Riviera :D

DAYAMN!!!! So what are we waiting for!?

Hey Ren, what's the weather like up there? Our guy (from work) in Montreal called, and they've got 30cm of snow where he lives! That's a freaking lot for around here.

SiR_dude said:
ESPNSTI said:
SiR_dude said:

DAYAMN!!!! So what are we waiting for!?

Hey Ren, what's the weather like up there? Our guy (from work) in Montreal called, and they've got 30cm of snow where he lives! That's a freaking lot for around here.

Tell him it was nothing, in Quebec it was a LOT worse.

In fact, I went to mtl by train yesterday, we were 2 hours late because of the snow and in mtl it wasn't that bad at all...

they always get less snow, and they got some rain too so.. here though with the wind it was pretty uh... stormish! :p

That's pretty cool, thanx for sharing.