• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Too slow!!!

cookie720

Car(s)
1974 Leyland Mini, 1963 Morris Mini
Ok this is my infiniti chop that was supposed to be in the comp but i was late :lol:
anyway i just wanted to post it see what u guys think :thumbsup:
nissaninfiniti0wz.jpg

my changes were
rims
colour
2 door
lights
tints
spoiler
(muflers a tiny bit bigger) :mrgreen:
thats all

Needs a drop, and the colours, they don't look right , how did you do it?

Change the Hue/Saturation? Or just paint over it?

I realize that it's supposed to be color changing paint, but the change is too drastic and quick IMO (mostly talking about the side of the car).

thanks i used colour balance and changed the colours to look like its pearlesant i reckon it looks ok ill post a lowered one later and what do you mean by 'i forgot the front bar and intercooler?'
the intercooler is there

oooh btw the change of colour is to drastic because in colour balance i put shadows on purple and highlights on pink ill change that too

thanx guys

icon_edit.gif
;)

:thumbsup: thanks for the comments the colour does look fake but i dont mind.
btw the intercooler came with the front bodykit that was already on a car so it wasnt much work

i reckon the exaust pipe is perfect size i wont change it too much work

I also think it's the best of the bunch. I was really thinking about voting this time, but couldn't like any of it.

the rims don't seem to be part of the car

they're too "glued-on"

cookie720 said:
thanks i used colour balance and changed the colours to look like its pearlesant i reckon it looks ok ill post a lowered one later and what do you mean by 'i forgot the front bar and intercooler?'
the intercooler is there

In what you said you changed you missed out front bar and intercooler.

Thanks on the good comments guys
the exaust is stretched and so what i like it and about the wheels i dont reckon they look glued on. if so how should i improve????
(i wanna be good) :lol: