Took a nice car out for a spin around the block...

Car(s)
Lamborghini, Bugattis, Rolls Royce, Bentley
Friday morning, had a nice car delivered to us. Took it out to shoot and figured I'd snap a few pictures behind the scenes typ'a stuff.

Enjoy!
6059353797_f18c82ab72_o.jpg

6059902130_df6e2c271f_o.jpg

6059354185_088baaa731_o.jpg

6059903328_430324eae6_o.jpg

We now have two Red/Black Veyrons, working on some videos right now. Car is being detailed in the booth, I'll make sure to take more videos and photos as it gets put into our showroom. Should be cool to see two of the same colored Veyrons next to each other.

Thanks for looking dudes!
-Spencer
@SYMBOLIC MOtors

Last edited:
I hate you so much right now.

Props on taking time to post this

Also, much much envy.

Driving a Veyron around the block must be like getting a lap-dance from your dream woman, but nothing further. Not that I'd say no to either.

Friday morning, had a nice car delivered to us. Took it out to shoot and figured I'd snap a few pictures behind the scenes typ'a stuff.

Enjoy!

We now have two Red/Black Veyrons, working on some videos right now. Car is being detailed in the booth, I'll make sure to take more videos and photos as it gets put into our showroom. Should be cool to see two of the same colored Veyrons next to each other.

Thanks for looking dudes!
-Spencer
@SYMBOLIC MOtors

So what exactly do you do? How are these being acquired? I'm curious...

So what exactly do you do? How are these being acquired? I'm curious...

He works for an exotic car dealership.

He works for an exotic car dealership.

Duh, I wanted to know what he does and how these Veyrons are acquired.

Looks brilliant. How was it?

Nice pics, looking forward to seeing the videos. How big is your block, you know, what speed did you get up to :D?

Driving a Veyron around the block must be like getting a lap-dance from your dream woman, but nothing further. Not that I'd say no to either.

I don't think any of us would pass up the chance to even sit in one, let alone drive it.

Great car. how much did you pay for that car. I am just curious. Really nice ride !

Last edited:
Great car. how much did you pay for that car. I am just curious. Really nice ride !

Please read the thread.

You are sooo lucky. What kind of position in the dealership do you hold to be able to take that much money for a joyride?

Nice to see a Veyron in a proper colour combo too. I like his modesty when it comes to these, I think quite a few people would go berserk and end up coming across as complete tossers.

Maybe it's just because there are so many though. :lol: