Top 10 Methods for Killing Oliver

Remember what Lotus did to the Lada Riva back in series 1? :twisted:

Maybe a lap around the track with Stig?

Although I think it's inevitable that Richard will simply fix Oliver up and keep him garaged, taking him out for a drive maybe one Sunday out of the month. And he, well they I guess, will enjoy every minute of it with a big, goofy grin on his (their) face.

I drove passed Avonmouth docks yesterday. No sign of little Oliver or Hammond. And I was glad not to see any signs of Clarkson with a shotgun either.

yeah, it was soo cool that the french sunk the eco mentalists boat

Yeah. It was cool. Its even cooler that deformed babies are still being born to this day at Mururoa Atoll because of the nuclear testing the Rainbow Warrior was trying to prevent. There is nothing cooler than kids with cancer. One kid was even born without a skull, how cool is that!

Not to mention that it was technically an act of war.<_<

I just re-watch S10E5. Jezza clearly mentioned that car will arrive Bristall (and he knows when), where he used to touched the toyota pickup truck.

Maybe Jezza was just kidding anyways oliver should have arrived in the UK, and i think it'll be properly restaured and presented at the end of the series, that would be nice :D

i have a idea! let Jeremy steal it and make it into a sportscar and then fuel it with their homemade diesel! and then obviously get it into the Top Gear's best driving road so it will totally die.

i have a idea! let Jeremy steal it and make it into a sportscar and then fuel it with their homemade diesel! and then obviously get it into the Top Gear's best driving road so it will totally die.
And that's your first post? That's pretty poor mate ;)

I think Lotus-izing it would be good fun. Then they would have a Lotus Riva and a Lotus Kadett.

I agree with Lotus-ing it.

I'd really love to see Lotus do up a Lancia Beta Coup?. Even though it was in terrible condition, Jeremy's car was the best looking of the three. Though, that's not much of a feat. It was a very nice looking car.

Maybe adding a little bit more bhps to it would be nice, too. In theory.

call me silly and emotional, but i couldn't see them do anything to that car! it is rather cute, it'd be like harming one of richard's pets.

(i think they'd have more fun destroying a beetle, or a g-wiz)

I think Oliver was actually purchased now by Hammond. I doubt anything will happen to him. I hope it doesn't, if my work were to touch my Mustang, it would be the end of my relationship with them forever. And the mustang hasnt taken me across an african country offroad. The Connection between hamster and that car was cool to se, and I know where he's coming from

How do you LET someone steal something? If you STEAL something, it means that people DIDN'T let you take it... no wonder noone writes anymore