Top 25 Cars of Final Gear (Contestants/Voting Thread)

Isn't it Dino Ferrari, rather than Ferrari Dino, something about Ferrari disassociating themselves from the car...?

Yes.
Dino was a brand for mid-engined, rear-drive sports cars produced by Ferrari from 1968 to 1976.

EDIT: Just to give you an idea of how much these cost:
2coq25j.png

Last edited:
None of those are the 246 GT/S. None of those are in Australia. None of those are RHD.

EDIT: LHD 246 GTS in US+A:
2mzgjtl.png

Last edited:
Yes, the price on the one you posted first is one of those ridiculous it will never sell prices.

xxx AUD = USD$188,749.28 in case you weren't converting.

I think my case is made confirmed on the fact that most (non-replica) Dino 246 GTS you find are roughly in that area.

List of prices on other ones I find:
Germany - 108,000GBP - 178,000USD
Britain - 110,000GBP - 181,000USD
France - 111,000GBP - 183,000USD
Britain - 86,000GBP - 142,000USD

Last edited:
The main website for second hand cars in australia is Carsales.

http://www.carsales.au/all-cars/res...0+4294954255&keywords=&tsrc=allcarhome&Nne=15

That link will show you a list of Dinos (not specific to 246GTS) in aust at the moment. most are around 250-280k. Only a thousand or so 246GTS's were made, and i dont think many made it to Australia.

EDIT: i think my link is dead, here is a screencap

2airp4w.jpg

EDIT again: Thats the only GTS for sale on carsales at the moment.

Last edited:
I understand that, but remember this is his car and he is on a car enthusiast site. You don't just come here not mentioning it and then see a thread for a "who has the best car competition" and then say "Oh BTW I've got a Ferrari".

But if his first post would've been "Hi I'm xxx, and I got a Ferrari!" you wouldn't be crying bullshit?! :?

I think it doesn't matter when, how or where you make such a claim, if you make such a claim, people will always be very sceptical no matter what.

I have a folder on my desktop called "Mustang" which houses most pictures I have of the car and relating to the car. :lol:
car.png

Then also have pictures of it hosted on this site, deviantart, photobucket, and the new beetle site.
But that all is nothing, because if you google mellow yellow new beetle convertible
Picture1-2.png

The first result that is actually that is my car :lol:
You people obviously don't love your cars enough :p

The idea that someone could own a Ferrari and not have pictures is rather suspicious.

i really hope you guys like the taste of your own hats lol.

EDIT: do you really think i would keep this up this long if i was just trolling.

i've already posted a picture of the car, just not a picture of it with my name and such in it. i would think that that is pretty good evidence that im not trolling. sure i could have got that picture of google images. but feel free to search around. if you do find it, it will be from my friends facebook. though im not sure if facebook photos come up on google images.

EDIT: do you really think i would keep this up this long if i was just trolling.
Yes.

So... There are a lot of cool cars out there for that sort of money. Tell me, why the Dino 246?

i've already posted a picture of the car, just not a picture of it with my name and such in it. i would think that that is pretty good evidence that im not trolling. sure i could have got that picture of google images. but feel free to search around. if you do find it, it will be from my friends facebook. though im not sure if facebook photos come up on google images.

Right now you've provided the level of evidence that a troll would, the phrase "pics or it didn't happen" was invented for a reason.

"By the way, i've got a really rare Ferrari" is always going to be met with cold skepticism!

i've already posted a picture of the car, just not a picture of it with my name and such in it. i would think that that is pretty good evidence that im not trolling.
Not in internet land.

The only way to win us over is to have to you holding a sign next to the car with your username and something along the lines of "hello Final Gear. This is my car. Please kindly go fuck yourselves." Or equivalent.
Bonus reputation points for employing an attractive nekkid female to ride the gear lever like a dildo and holding up aforementioned sign.

:| No, really.

Why do you guys care so much? If he wants to lie, let him. Whether he drives a Ferrari or a Fiero makes no difference in my life.

This whole thread has dragged on way too long.

Too long? This is just getting started. We care because of the lies, we don't want that on FG. If someone goes and makes a claim that they own something as valuable as a 246 then they have to back it up. It's because we're car fans but know how expensive these things are.

If someone you met in a pub/bar told you they owned a Veyron you probably wouldn't believe them, unless you saw it in the car park.

Also it's a hell of a laugh when it turns out they actually don't own it. I'm getting the popcorn for this one wherever it goes. :)