Top 25 Members' Cars/Motorcycles of Final Gear 2011 - Winners

Hey, I wasn't even nominated. Obviously, I need an Evo. :p

Congrats, Nugget!

More powerful Type 3s = <3

dat-ass.jpg

Last edited:
I voted for Nugget's car #1. In my eyes, one of the greatest cars ever made period.

I'm getting "no files to extract," too.

What, Numbers can't save in a format that real computers can read?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3348

I voted for Nugget's car #1. In my eyes, one of the greatest cars ever made period.

I'm getting "no files to extract," too.

Where's David Krumholtz when you need him...

Fucking Macs. Don't they ever work?

EDIT: Can we have a plain 'ol .csv to work with? pleeeease? or even .xls/.xlsx?

Last edited:
I converted them to CSV files... but I don't have a Mac either, so I hope nothing got lost in the conversion.

CSV Files

I know this contest was for fun and all, but I wish I hadn't looked at those files. :p I guess some of you here don't like me all that much...

Edit: Oops, too late... serves me right for clicking submit and then walking away without seeing if it posted.
Edit 2: Nooo, you are doing it 'rong argatoga. ZIP vs. RAR wasn't the issue for people; they want something they can open on non-Mac computers... heck, I don't even think the majority of Mac users have Numbers installed. :p

Last edited:
I know this contest was for fun and all, but I wish I hadn't looked at those files. :p I guess some of you here don't like me all that much...

I'll remove the files if people become too emotionally invested in this. It's a fun contest.

I converted them to CSV files... but I don't have a Mac either, so I hope nothing got lost in the conversion.

CSV Files

Edit: Oops, too late... serves me right for clicking submit and then walking away without seeing if it posted.
Edit 2: Nooo, you are doing it 'rong argatoga. ZIP vs. RAR wasn't the issue for people; they want something they can open on non-Mac computers... heck, I don't even think the majority of Mac users have Numbers installed. :p

Its not that we don't like you, its just that we think there are other cars that are better than yours :eek:

I certainly didn't vote per user. I just voted for who's cars I liked.

I guess I'll have to drop a Shelby 429 in it to win the next one. :angel:
So long as you drop it in the wrong place you'll have in the bag ;)

Well, since it's been published, here it is at least in humanly readable form: linky

EDIT: Made from Shawn's .csv, thanks for that. WTF is .numbers?

Last edited:
I'm going to feed the CSV to some Dangerous Homemade Software and see if I can't tease out any bloc voting or statistical trends. Because there's nothing quite like overanalyzing things.

You only got half an engine too :p
I expected the Sapporo higher up actually.....

Anyways, my car is the 41th most popular car on FinalGear! \o/ :p